Winter order.

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by toffeeman, Aug 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What date do we change to winter order?

2. Just walk in to your RSMs office naked and explain you didn't know what you should be wearing; he will soon let you know.

Or you could just read orders.
  3. Great plan except for the fact I value my weekends (and teeth). On leave so can't read orders.
  4. Well how about this for an idea, instead of asking on an internet site, who have no idea what regiment, battalion, corp or ACF unit you are in. Why not give your Sqn/Coy/Cadet office a call and ask them. Instead of asking bone questions on a website!!

5. Just turn up in short sleeve order and roll them down if required. Ain't exactly rocket science is it!
  6. Or you could go in with one sleeve up and one sleeve down, then your covered for both eventualities!!

7. Turn up late and just wear what everyone else is wearing
  8. At the risk of being whipped electronically, in my unit it is as follow's:

Shirt sleeve order FP 1st May (dependant on whether or not that day is a Monday - hence the fella's telling you to read O's)

Winter Order FP 1st October (as above regarding Monday)

That said current trend emerging at 16 X (where I work) is sleeves up all the time.

Hope this helps TDF
  9. Who do they think they are? 3 CDO? lol
  10. Sometimes I wonder - I really do...
  11. Cheers desertfox, that's all I was looking for.

Stilts, cc_ta...if it's such a bone question why bother posting bone replys? I'm pretty sure that's what the arrse forums are here for anyway.
  12. What is wrong with that suggestion?
  13. You not got any mates back at the unit can tell you?
  14. Fixed that for you :)
  15. I really don't know how we survived without the internet and Arrse for queries like this! :roll: