Winter Challege?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by CivPlod, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know theres a summer challenge 09 which has just recently kicked off, is there a winter challenge? If so where would it be held for Engineers?

cheers

2. What's the crack with this summer challenge ?

I've seen it mentioned on a couple of places, but never really new what it mean't ?

3. a 7 week course( in Scotland anyway) that get you through basic and trade training, depending on your cap badge.

4. There is an Autumn Challenge (Midlands) scheduled for 17th October. It's only 9 days and covers all TSC(A) weekends in one week.

I'm hoping to go as I've been told my first weekend is now not untill September!!

5. Theres usually a winter challange run by 51Bde in Scotland. There was one last year anyway. Go into you local Ta centre and speak to the PSI there. It depends where you are located in the UK. I think Winter Ch. usualy covers your phase 1 training. Inf then must do their CIC, not sure how it works with corps...

6. I've looked for info on Autum challenage but can't find nowt. Can anyone post a link please if they know of one ?