Winnets or chugnuts?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've always been led to believe size is the main differentiating factor here.

Winnets are usually defined as being no greater than 5mm in diameter.

Chugnuts, tagnuts and dangleberries are substantially larger and generally describe any form of Surveillance Target Acquisition (stay behind force) Bungle's finger residue that has affixed itself to ones spider legs.

Hope this clears things up.

How long before someone posts he viz clag remover?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How long before someone posts he viz clag remover?
The clag gone would've been my next post had I not been on the iPhone, still havent worked out how to copy and paste yet.

There is a school of thought, that chugnuts, regardless of size or consistency, are not attached or suspended in any way i.e. it's a winnet which makes a getaway......a winnet is therefore an entangled chugnut. Quite a serious contrversy I think you'll agree!

I'm guessing it's not this sort of chugnut (from urban dictionary):

"To fervently swallow copious amounts of semen, often from multiple cocks."

Though if the other sort, like ravers I believe the difference is size / squishy inside

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There is a school of thought, that chugnuts, regardless of size or consistency, are not attached or suspended in any way i.e. it's a winnet which makes a getaway......a winnet is therefore an entangled chugnut. Quite a serious contrversy I think you'll agree!
Quite who told you that I have no idea. I've never heard so much rubbish in all my life. Prey tell, if a chugnut is not entwined in one's cleft hair, how does it remain in place? Surely it is just a simple skid mark in that case, or do you honestly expect us to believe that the strength and dexterity of ones buttocks alone are enough to hold a tagnut in place without crushing it?

I'm guessing it's not this sort of chugnut (from urban dictionary):

"To fervently swallow copious amounts of semen, often from multiple cocks."

Though if the other sort, like ravers I believe the difference is size / squishy inside
No that's the verb to chugnut, i.e. she chugsnuts, from to chug, i.e to take a hefty swig on a pink meaty thermos full of hot fish soup. ( thanks to the Oxbridge dictionary!)

Look up the noun chugnut!

Quite who told you that I have no idea. I've never heard so much rubbish in all my life. Prey tell, if a chugnut is not entwined in one's cleft hair, how does it remain in place? Surely it is just a simple skid mark in that case, or do you honestly expect us to believe that the strength and dexterity of ones buttocks alone are enough to hold a tagnut in place without crushing it?
That is the point, in the view of these heretics, a chugnut is a winnet in freefall which may choose either to orbit your arsehole for a while, or fall thundering into the abyss!

Mock this theory as much as you will, but how else do the chugnuts find their way to the HP sauce bottle lid, a question as yet unresolved by modern science?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It sounds like these folk are confusing dangleberries with cleft nuggets.

As for the HP sauce mystery, I'll stay firmly out of that debate, the world is not yet ready for my thesis on the origin of HP poo pips.

now according to Vis's profanisaurus das krapital
Winnet n.: Kling on, dag, dangleberry, willnot, brown room hanger on. Also see winnit.

chugnuts n. Extremely big piles. "A cushion, Mrs Bennet, a cushion ! I fear the frivolities at Lady Marcmains's ball have brought down my chugnuts no end" (from pride and predudice, by Jane Austen )

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Where do squitpips fit in?
Good question, I'm glad someone asked this.

Squitpips are commonly defined as the small hard nuggets that are usually interspersed with the runny liquid passed when one is afflicted with the green apple splatters. These can usually be seen affixed to the toilet bowl in the form of small round pips (hence their name).

Next time you are suffering from Delhi belly, try to listen out for the distinctive 'putt putt' of the pips hitting the water.

Slithers, of course, are those slightly watery things, often taking such things as clagnuts down your inner leg, following a badly-suppressed fart, usually at an inopportune moment when a fast redispersal to a quiet place for a clean-up op is out of the question.

now according to Vis's profanisaurus das krapital
Winnet n.: Kling on, dag, dangleberry, willnot, brown room hanger on. Also see winnit.

chugnuts n. Extremely big piles. "A cushion, Mrs Bennet, a cushion ! I fear the frivolities at Lady Marcmains's ball have brought down my chugnuts no end" (from pride and predudice, by Jane Austen )
They seem to have confused chugnuts with chalfonts! I've never heard of chugnuts being confused with "Nobby Styles," "Chalfont St Giles" or "the grapes of wrath" before.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How curious, frankly I'm astounded. I thought the writers of Viz had a little more panache and flair than that.

Perhaps it's an editing error in which the publisher is to blame?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tankie2ndrtr RAC 12