Winnets or chugnuts?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Oct 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help with a serious technical issue? What is the difference between a winnet and a chugnut?
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've always been led to believe size is the main differentiating factor here.

Winnets are usually defined as being no greater than 5mm in diameter.

Chugnuts, tagnuts and dangleberries are substantially larger and generally describe any form of Surveillance Target Acquisition (stay behind force) Bungle's finger residue that has affixed itself to ones spider legs.

Hope this clears things up.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. How long before someone posts he viz clag remover?
  4. Ravers

The clag gone would've been my next post had I not been on the iPhone, still havent worked out how to copy and paste yet.
  5. There is a school of thought, that chugnuts, regardless of size or consistency, are not attached or suspended in any way i.e. it's a winnet which makes a getaway......a winnet is therefore an entangled chugnut. Quite a serious contrversy I think you'll agree!
  6. I'm guessing it's not this sort of chugnut (from urban dictionary):

"To fervently swallow copious amounts of semen, often from multiple cocks."

Though if the other sort, like ravers I believe the difference is size / squishy inside
  7. Ravers

Quite who told you that I have no idea. I've never heard so much rubbish in all my life. Prey tell, if a chugnut is not entwined in one's cleft hair, how does it remain in place? Surely it is just a simple skid mark in that case, or do you honestly expect us to believe that the strength and dexterity of ones buttocks alone are enough to hold a tagnut in place without crushing it?
  8. No that's the verb to chugnut, i.e. she chugsnuts, from to chug, i.e to take a hefty swig on a pink meaty thermos full of hot fish soup. ( thanks to the Oxbridge dictionary!)

Look up the noun chugnut!
  9. That is the point, in the view of these heretics, a chugnut is a winnet in freefall which may choose either to orbit your arsehole for a while, or fall thundering into the abyss!

Mock this theory as much as you will, but how else do the chugnuts find their way to the HP sauce bottle lid, a question as yet unresolved by modern science?
  10. Ravers

It sounds like these folk are confusing dangleberries with cleft nuggets.

As for the HP sauce mystery, I'll stay firmly out of that debate, the world is not yet ready for my thesis on the origin of HP poo pips.
  11. I hope so - haven't see it for years - leaves your gusset lemon fresh - priceless
  12. now according to Vis's profanisaurus das krapital
    Winnet n.: Kling on, dag, dangleberry, willnot, brown room hanger on. Also see winnit.

chugnuts n. Extremely big piles. "A cushion, Mrs Bennet, a cushion ! I fear the frivolities at Lady Marcmains's ball have brought down my chugnuts no end" (from pride and predudice, by Jane Austen )
  13. Is this the same as doofahs and oojits?
  14. Where do squitpips fit in?
  15. Between a rock and a hard place