Wings Tattoo

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by hurryupandwait, Aug 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For anyone based in Collie, where is the best tattoo place to get a Parachute Wings tattoo done?

2. "Stand by, Stand by" Just ask the guys who are already wearing them?

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Tattooing is sooooo 90s. It's all about branding these days. Just get your oppo to hold your cap badge over a hexy flame until it is nice and glowing, then press it hard onto the desired part of your body. It looks cool as **** and is considerably cheaper than tattooing.

The chicks will dig it.

4. Looks even better when viewed with a mirror. :wink:

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If the lad cared about what anyone else thinks about his appearance, he clearly wouldn't be considering a gash tat, it's probably a good thing that the branding would result in a backwards image, perfect for viewing while striking muscular poses in the mirror and shouting ''Zeus'' to yourself.

6. Dosen't that chap ....ooh whats his name Mike something or other who was on here a while back know of a good tattooist

7. On your arrse :)

8. Mike Golden - ARRSEpedia

Welcome back Mike.

I agree with Ravers - Tramp Stamps are so Robbie Williams ( or perhaps you would like to be like Robbie ....... a lot ........ can't get over him being married ....... to a woman !)

I suggest you go to a pub with a rainbow flag out the front. The young men in there will know all about "body art".

9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

10. Don't think I want to know how or why you need that site OB

11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Font of useless information.

12. Blimey. That's a bit of a step up from the usual badly done wings and blood group.

Not sure whether I think it's ally as **** or a little bit sad!

13. well it certainly hasn't been done in half measures !

14. Might of had a few half measures before getting it done though