Wings Tattoo

"Stand by, Stand by" Just ask the guys who are already wearing them?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Tattooing is sooooo 90s. It's all about branding these days. Just get your oppo to hold your cap badge over a hexy flame until it is nice and glowing, then press it hard onto the desired part of your body. It looks cool as **** and is considerably cheaper than tattooing.

The chicks will dig it.

Tattooing is sooooo 90s. It's all about branding these days. Just get your oppo to hold your cap badge over a hexy flame until it is nice and glowing, then press it hard onto the desired part of your body. It looks cool as **** and is considerably cheaper than tattooing.

The chicks will dig it.

Looks even better when viewed with a mirror. :wink:

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looks even better when viewed with a mirror. :wink:
If the lad cared about what anyone else thinks about his appearance, he clearly wouldn't be considering a gash tat, it's probably a good thing that the branding would result in a backwards image, perfect for viewing while striking muscular poses in the mirror and shouting ''Zeus'' to yourself.

"Stand by, Stand by" Just ask the guys who are already wearing them?
Dosen't that chap ....ooh whats his name Mike something or other who was on here a while back know of a good tattooist

Mike Golden - ARRSEpedia

Welcome back Mike.

I agree with Ravers - Tramp Stamps are so Robbie Williams ( or perhaps you would like to be like Robbie ....... a lot ........ can't get over him being married ....... to a woman !)

I suggest you go to a pub with a rainbow flag out the front. The young men in there will know all about "body art".

oldbaldy

LE

oldbaldy

LE
Why not consider having a spiders web tattooed on your face instead, it's generally more acceptable in the "Shattoo" world.
Ive got one on each elbow, and a **** of girt swallow on my left hand..

I stopped short of having a Globe and Buster full back piece and settled on a crap wolf howling at what looks like a fried egg

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ive got one on each elbow, and a **** of girt swallow on my left hand..

I stopped short of having a Globe and Buster full back piece and settled on a crap wolf howling at what looks like a fried egg
That's nothing, I've got the names of everyone of my illegitimate council scum children written in different fonts on my fore arm and ''If it flies, it dies'' tatted across my back because I manned a tracking radar on a ship, once.

I thought it was a bit Naff until I enlarged the piccy.

In all fairness, it is quite good. Even down to the GPMG, Wings & DZ flash!

Not for me though, it wouldn't fit on my willy!