Wine Gifts

Has anyone a link to a company that can deliver personalised wine gifts within a day or two of order, preferably one you have used yourself so you know they are genuine and their products are quality?

I have found Virgin Wines to be excellent but you may have to be a member, which I am (www.virginwines.com). All their wines are excellent (no quibble returns policy) and they send out by Courier. I have sent several gifts, mostly cases but some Champers, and have always had fantastic service.

I had six bottles of Merlot delivered for my Birthday, it had a smashing label on saying:

'[align=center]THE
[/align]NAGUERE
[align=center]HOUSE RED

My son did it through Interflora, the wine was excellent.

soldierboy7999 said:
http://www.nakedwines.com/bbcgfv40hr

sign up to bbcgoodfood website you can get £40 off your order, but i think you have to spend £100 however they do next day delivery if you are quick for a fiver there is a timer on the website that lets you know how long you have left.
Many thanks for this, a great looking selection so I have placed an Order, also E-Mailed them and told them I was recommended the site by a member of the Army Rumour Service so they may ask me who if they give discount etc.

Thanks again, I particularly like the fact they will resend an order that is stolen if they leave with a neighbour or in a hidden place and it gets Half Inched! 8O

naguere said:
I had six bottles of Merlot delivered for my Birthday, it had a smashing label on saying:

'[align=center]THE
[/align]NAGUERE
[align=center]HOUSE RED

My son did it through Interflora, the wine was excellent.
They are for my Mother and I did actually start the day by trying to order personalised bottles through Interflora but got to the Checkout page and it stayed there loading for half an hour before I closed it and tried again only to get to the same stage and same crap all over again so binned it...

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
How about this site:

Vintage Port, etc

I have used these guys for my parents Ruby Wedding Anniversary - so what better than a case of port vintaged in the year of their wedding?

Easy to cross the idea over to your nearest and dearest birthday as a gift.....

Just a thought.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Charities and Welfare 8
carpetsfm7sr94champs Royal Signals 23
F Officers 19