Winds of change

WhiteHorse said:
heidtheba said:
WhiteHorse said:
IIRC it is RESTRICTED, trg use only not for public release...[/quote]

By who?
It was made for the School of Signals, the disc I have is clearly marked restricted
is anything Restricted these days? - It's got to be almost secret before it doesn't appear and even then with a fair wind (no pun) it still might get an airing.

heidtheba said:
WhiteHorse said:
heidtheba said:
WhiteHorse said:

By who?
It was made for the School of Signals, the disc I have is clearly marked restricted
My bold.

I've never seen it on a disc, does'nt mean I'm right.

But I usually am!
Is it me or is the quote facility off on one tonight?

WhiteHorse said:
heidtheba said:
WhiteHorse said:
heidtheba said:
WhiteHorse said:

By who?
My bold.

I've never seen it on a disc, does'nt mean I'm right.

But I usually am!
Is it me or is the quote facility off on one tonight?
Don't know what you mean :D

Iv seen this vid on youtube but havent seen it yet since I joined the Ta (only been a few weeks tho!) I think it would be a good thing to show to all new recruits.

h-bomb said:
Iv seen this vid on youtube but havent seen it yet since I joined the Ta (only been a few weeks tho!) I think it would be a good thing to show to all new recruits.
Shock value has gone now though... :evil:

My ears! They burn!

God, I hate that song.

Interesting video. Not sure I really understood it, though. Does it mean we're off to invade Zimbabwe and Burma?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
YouTube and Ogrish has got this kind of stuff ad infinitum, so why is it 'restricted'?

Looked for it a couple of months back on YouTube - obviously been updated since I first saw it on VHS back in about '97...