Winds of change mpeg?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by bibo_boy, Sep 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend needs a copy of that "Winds of change" movie that RSigs produced....

Anyone help?

Cheers

2. Tried that but it comes out poo..... I'll try again

3. I have it. It's about 7Mb and around 44 secs long. That the one you're after? If you PM me an email address I can send it, or upload it to some webspace somewhere.

4. Its sh!te 8O WTF is the school making this balls for instead of putting better effort into.. well everything else at Blandford

5. I have the one which is 4 or 5 mins long. I did try and provide a link on here last night but my computers sh1te and my internet provider aint much better.

If you know anyone in Elmpt the Trg Wg have it.

Get them to send it via DII.

6. Check PMs

7. Nice one. Any other broadbrush statements for us?

8. As you wish... the Sgt's mess at Blandford is crap
    (don't get me wrong - the building and facilities/accom etc - NOT the ethos or values of the mess)

9. I agree about some phase 2's being lacking when they leave Blandford (other thread I know) but with all the trade changes etc, what do you expect?

Comms ops or whatever they are called now are effectively 4? trades merged into 1.

It will take time to get it right, granted, but to a certain extent, hasn't it always been the same for the last 10 years or so?

All trades are changing so I fear it will get worse before it gets better.

10. msr

msr LE

PM me if you want a copy.

msr
    P.S. Second time round, it doesn't seem to be so powerful...

11. Yes been like this for a while, you're right only time will tell, in the meantime we/receiving units will continue to pick up the pieces where applicable.

12. sorted thanks