Window Cleaners

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by nottotouchtheearth, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys you probably gunna find this boring.....................
    Im sitting on me computer, pi?sing down with rain and the windows cleaners are here, pointless, dont belive what im seeing

Shall i pay them ????

2. Why didn't you get your missus to do them in the first place? Only pay them if they regail you with stories and show you videos of milfs in action they have seen whilst cleaning windows.

3. So what your saying is get a story from a window cleaner and then jerk off!!!

4. well...and some video...but yes...unless your missus is willing to do it for you.

5. Your missus shows you videos of her doing milfs? You sir, are a lucky man.

6. :D You know you'll pay them, even if they smear a pound of Anchor Lite mixed with cat sh*t over your windows, your need for advice on this matter displays openly your inability to think for yourself which further exposes your fear of confrontation, so when he puts his roll up out and taps on the door you will be scratching round in your jeans like a man possessed for a crumpled fiver and you will probably greet and fawn over him and his bucket like a long lost brother,

You'll tip him as well no doubt.

7. sadly, I don't have a missus....even sadder is that I don't have a missus that shows vids of her doing milfs.