Wind up the Scots?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I love it when the Engerlish try to wind up Jocks. Fails every time:cool:
We've had you barstewards as neighbours for so long that there is nothing much left that you can do to fück up our lives that there is no chance of success :flower:

Now, where is my A.B.E. t-shirt?

I love it when the Engerlish try to wind up Jocks. Fails every time:cool:
We've had you barstewards as neighbours for so long that there is nothing much left that you can do to fück up our lives that there is no chance of success :flower:

Now, where is my A.B.E. t-shirt?
That’s fun, you must be ever so proud of Blair and Brown:mrgreen:. Still they are yours

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That’s fun, you must be ever so proud of Blair and Brown:mrgreen:. Still they are yours
And Cameron is a guid Scots name, plus there is Gove and I think half the Labour MPs in English seats are Scots - well it sounds like that sometimes at PMQs.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
When I saw the title, I assumed Andy Stewart was being quoted.

Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low

Cameron is a guid Scots name, plus there is Gove and I think half the Labour MPs in English seats are Scots
A colonial system must have its District Officers, you know. The natives can hardly be expected to run themselves at their stage of development.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No, my own MP, Labour, is a foreigner from south of the Rio Tweed!

Do you want to go through the politicians in Scotland one by one? If you do you are on your own!

Scotland, an open air asylum for the retarded who self medicate on booze & drugs, paying them benefits being cheaper than building a death camp.... That's the government for you always looking for short term savings rather than making long term investment.

Why have an open air asylum is such a rainy place? It's was considered cruel tranporting ginger to Australia as they'd spontaneously combust in the sun...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Scotland, an open air asylum for the retarded who self medicate on booze & drugs, paying them benefits being cheaper than building a death camp.... That's the government for you always looking for short term savings rather than making long term investment.

Why have an open air asylum is such a rainy place? It's was considered cruel tranporting ginger to Australia as they'd spontaneously combust in the sun...
Indeed, it just goes to show how tolerant we Scots are allowing these people in! :rolleyes:

Indeed, it just goes to show how tolerant we Scots are allowing these people in! :rolleyes:
It's tragic when they become delusional...

Are you residing in Scotland?