And lonely as the sky;
Where summer clouds are drifting
And swifts cavort on high.
Oh. English ales are lovely,
And English lanes abide;
To lift the heart and soothe the soul
In England's countryside.
John Maidwell

Oh come on, you lot south of the border can do better than crap poetry, calling us "Scotch" and mentioning skirts surely ??

We can wind up the English without saying anything, we just wear a t-shirt that says "Anyone but England"

Amateurs the lot of you.

Senior Prison Officer Mr Mackay: "And what are you going to do with your life when you eventually leave these hallowed walls, Fletcher?"

Fletcher: "Oh, Mr Mackay, I'm going to be a missionary in Scotland....."

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh come on, you lot south of the border can do better than crap poetry, calling us "Scotch" and mentioning skirts surely ??

We can wind up the English without saying anything, we just wear a t-shirt that says "Anyone but England"

Amateurs the lot of you.
Well said Sirrah. As we all know the only thing wrong with being Scots is the pish poor neighbours we have o_O

I used to take my family camping at Conwy, Wales. Just load the camping gear in our car we never booked, then we decided to go to Scotland nowhere booked just loaded the car & off to go all camping sites were full We stopped for supper at a chippy I asked about camping sites & a boy about 14 said his mam & she made us welcome we soon found a camp. It rained! Next morning I found us in the middle of a lake I barely showed my face & within 5 minutes all our gear was on safe ground we had a great time go to a pub in parts of Wales or England & after taking your money you will be ignored but not Scotland every one was friendly. I have worked with Scots whether you needed a penny to a pound there you go, boy, Scots mean? I have never a mean Scot in all my 85 years

I found that certain people in the KOSB almost caught fire when they discovered that Buckfast is made in England.