• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wind Fall

Hey,

I have just come into some money. £3.75 to be exact. It was change from a £5 note after i brought a sausage roll at a service station.

How should i spend it?

I flick at the Odeon, a slap up fish supper and the number 9 bus home, with change left to put in meter for the rest of the week!!! Bargin...

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was going to get a copy of Razzle but it was £3.79. I ain't made of money.
Well done my brother. Stand by me. Clearly you have Iron In The Soul and that is important when one suddenly comes into cash. Restraint and the calm heart is all according to my Mentor Lau Tzu.

Ignore the advice above. Many of these people are ginger, Welsh, fat, slappers, Scotch and kiddy fiddlers who support Sunderland.

If I had £3.79 to invest I should look for someone I trusted. Ideally a 6'4" Nordic Sex God with no convictions involving children in the UK. I know just the chap.

PM me, yah?

You could always do your Good Deed for the Day and give your change to the Big Issue seller at the main entrance......... I'm a bit skint this month and any small change will do.... No Euros or washers please!! Thank yuo Guv.... "May the Emperor Mong look on you kindly today.....!"

Attachments

Latest Threads