Winchester 2020 sticky - all Winchester chat in here

The_Duke

LE
A new sticky thread for those hoping to undertake recruit training at ATC Winchester during 2020.

The rules:

1. Think before you post - No personal details, no times of trains etc. Absolutely no FB links. Read the sticky thread on personal security before you start posting.

2. No such thing as a stupid question, but please make sure you use the search engine before you ask. The 2019 sticky is worth searching for answers.

3. Keep it civil. For the "old and bold", if you can't help with accurate and current information, then head over to the NAAFI to play. ROPs await those who can't follow this simple rule.

Royal96

Crow
Starting Phase 1 on 2nd Feb! :D

The_Duke

LE
A new sticky thread for those hoping to undertake recruit training at ATC Winchester during 2020.

The rules:

1. Think before you post - No personal details, no times of trains etc. Absolutely no FB links. Read the sticky thread on personal security before you start posting.

2. No such thing as a stupid question, but please make sure you use the search engine before you ask. The 2019 sticky is worth searching for answers.

3. Keep it civil. For the "old and bold", if you can't help with accurate and current information, then head over to the NAAFI to play. ROPs await those who can't follow this simple rule.
Just in case anyone is struggling...

Adam M.

Crow
I’m going in as a IT comms engineer mate. Take it a VM is a vehicle mechanic? I’m 20 years old btw how old are you ?
Might wanna double check your job listing mate - I was starting as a Comms Sys Operator but it's now listed as Cyber Engineer (which sounds way cooler) and the training details seem slightly different, so yours might be too if it's the Royal Signals like me. I'm also in on the 16th.

CaptainCod

Swinger
Might wanna double check your job listing mate - I was starting as a Comms Sys Operator but it's now listed as Cyber Engineer (which sounds way cooler) and the training details seem slightly different, so yours might be too if it's the Royal Signals like me. I'm also in on the 16th.
Hi adam my job and your job are completely different, I’ve just had a look on the army website and it is 2 different roles
Kind Regards
James

Latest Threads