win sas days

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by freedomofspeech, Aug 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well this says it all on bad lads.

why win sas days when they are the elite why have civvies winning days like this.
    i think it is totally wrong and it should not happen

what are your thoughts on this.

2. I think you are a five foot underpant.

3. I think my first language is English.

4. Its difficult for me to gather any thoughts on your post owing to the fact that I can not decipher your post. My advice? Change your bong water, dont eat sardines right out of the can, and dont get caught fingering your bum in church.

5. My Cheese toasties are burnt.

6. Broadsword calling danny boy!

7. Can I have a loaf of bread....White or Brown....Its OK I have my bike outside...

8. Fcuking brillliant!! Coffee all over the place!

9. I would rather win an afternoon shift as Provost Sgt of "Bad Lards Alarm Me"...that SAS stuff is so 1980s...

10. He makes me piss with laughter and makes it worth watching.
    Our lass informs me that on one of the morning tv programmes they say that the Army want him back in?? :?

11. How many times do I have to repeat myself? I wasnt fingering my cack pipe for pleasure, I was trying to root out a bit of sweetcorn for the collection plate!
    I dunno, you dirty a digit in church, once in twenty five years and they never let you forget it.

12. What about a competition for deserving SAS members to win a civvy day. Surely they must get bored with sh!tting in plastic bags and writing bestselling books. A day at the office, trying to use a computer with black tape over your eyes would be like a breath of fresh air.

13. It just isn't on, imagine the frustration in the Hereford mess when Kiwi Bob or Fijian Eric came back, bigtiming it about their day as a platform attendant on london Underground or as a shelf-stacker in Morrison's...

They might even start walting it large at weekends, with airsoft powertools or lawnmowers and dressing up as delivery men or plumbers...sorry can't be done.

14. Is there a subliminal message in there ??

15. What exactly would an SAS day entail? Think i'd sooner go to Alton Towers if there was a choice. I love Alton Towers me.