Win Free Sex!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by BaldricksBullet, Jul 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me? Or is this banner doing it for everyone?

[flash width=400 height=45][/flash]

Great advertising! There's nothing I like better than a pair of fresh panties stuck in my face first thing in the morning. It just makes me want to click like hell! And as for my smileys... ohhhhh yeah.

More of this please"Actions On"! Sadly I can't compete... not unless I stuff a hipflask down a pair of jocks and offer "Win Free Sex"

Anyway.... show your smileys if you love this ad :D :D :D :D :D . (And by the way... this one doesn't mean bend over: :idea: )

Or better still tell me what to do to compete!
  2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

make it into an online game so that the faster you click on the image, the pants disappear...
  3. Hmmmm... I'm not sure this is an original idea. I had something similar and nearly wore my poor little mouse out!

But where are all your smileys? Maybe... it is just me that loves this Ad... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  4. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can I have something for free?
  5. You could always make a couple of banners that play pretend gun sounds when you click into a page. That way, you could wind people up and blow the cover of their new "pretending not to surf arrse" theme. That'd shift you some cuff links.