Win A Set of Body Armour Worth £500

Bad CO

Admin
We've got a fabulous competition to open up 2015 with.

One lucky person will be able to win a set of Commander Body Armour with Ballistic Level 2 protection and SAPI plates by Safeguard Armour that would normally retail for over £500. The lucky winner can choose to have it in either olive drab or camouflage.

armour.jpg

To enter simply click on this link.

Entries will close at midnight on 8 Feb 15

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you heard something we haven't?

That'll come in handy for most of us shiny-arses for whom the most dangerous thing in our lives is an exploding cholostomy bag. And for those of us lucky to be serving then G10 for men gives you one! But I entered anyway!

Just the job for the aspiring jihadi. Are you trying to up the site's young muslim readership?

philc

LE
Just the thing for my next trip to Saff London, ta.

Good timing considering my doodles of mohammed doing something with a cat, I may well need it.

It'll come in handy next time I forget to wipe the toilet seat after a pee.

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you heard something we haven't?

Clearly the upcoming zombie apocalypse and alien invasion has passed you by. Have you been living in a cave ?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Well i may enter. The one i use has some dodgy plates in at the moment which would mean me moving them about to meet the impact point of the bullet! To be fair i havnt used it for a month so some airsoft walt would probably put this one to good use before me!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Clearly the upcoming zombie apocalypse and alien invasion has passed you by. Have you been living in a cave ?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
I've had it on good authority that were perfectly safe and everything is under control.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...potential-radicals-says-Met-police-chief.html
However I must confess that if I spend much more time on here that vest might come in useful. The wife is flexing her muscles as I type!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not much use to me- I left the Int Corps ten years ago!

That'd have been a knifeproof vest you'd have needed.

Or something to stop WO2s crushing your pelvis.

Latest Threads