Win a set of 5.11 RUSH Rucksacks in Multicam, worth £400+

The link works for me. are people still having problems with it?

Mr Deputy, the knife is in your back as per normal drills!

Just a heads, up, we have issues with the "cookies" on our website, something that we are working to fix. If the above link does not work the first time, just try again and the page will load.

Normally i eat cookies, but im told that these are not real :(

Good luck with the competition people.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cracking and generous competition for some cracking bits of kit. Napier did a review on one of them and so I thought I'd pop over to IA and have a look for myself as its a good ride to Gloucester (Unfortunately the heavens opened on the way home and I got soaked but that's the fun of being a biker).

They certaily look like good bits of kit. I have a Bugout bag that is similar in style but the Rushes are significantly lighter weight and the design looks a little bit more user friendly. I'd like to win because my Bugout needs replacing - the waterproof lining is peeling away.

After failing to win the knife I clearly must win this one, failing that I'll make a thread about how this would have never happened in my day then rant on about how everything but 7.62 is shit.

After failing to win the knife I clearly must win this one, failing that I'll make a thread about how this would have never happened in my day then rant on about how everything but 7.62 is shit.
Utter balls. It was the SLR that worked not the round.Evan a fully deactivated one with a concrete filled barrel is lighte,r and a better shot than any other weapon ever made, ever.

Almost 700 people have entered this now - so, get your mates to enter too and share the loot!! (unless they are really jack and really want three rucksacks)

Also, big thanks for the comments about the new website - we are trying to make things better.