Win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife - worth £210

In association with ARRSE Intelligent Armour Limited will be giving you the chance to win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife worth £210.

The competition will be open to anyone over the age of 18; proof of age will be required from the winner.

The Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife is a great combat knife designed by Blackhawk with input from UKSF units. Each knife has a unique number on the base of the blade and comes in a molle compatible sheaf.

More information on how to enter will follow shortly :)

don't let woody enter he will only cut himself with it:).
not in a goth self harming way more in I wonder how sharp its is stupid way :)

Just the thing for getting stones out of horses hooves. Mind you, a ba$tard for getting through RAF Brize Norton.

In association with ARRSE Intelligent Armour Limited will be giving you the chance to win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife worth £210.

The competition will be open to anyone over the age of 18; proof of age will be required from the winner.

The Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife is a great combat knife designed by Blackhawk with input from UKSF units. Each knife has a unique number on the base of the blade and comes in a molle compatible sheaf.

More information on how to enter will follow shortly :)
I doubt very much that you would send it to Germany if I won so I feel perfectly safe in pointing out that a molle compatible SHEAF would look pretty damn stupid.

Now a sheath on the other hand.. :)

Me likey very much.

Will you send it to Canada if I win? There'll be a few jealous knife wielding maniacs around here if I do.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
l'll enter. Opening envelopes all day is playing havoc with my nails.

Me likey. Should raise a few eyebrows when I use it at my desk to peel an apple while doing a facial tick.

I think there is some confusion between "costs" and "worth". Wouldn't say no to a free one, of course :)

Reckon that the RAF Regt will order a couple of crate loads of that puppy!
No need. They'll get them from the movers after they've confiscated them from the troops heading out to do real soldiering.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??
I have the the desire to chuck such wood, but without such a utensil to do so, its been hellva cold winter. So with that in mind, i've won :) Fanx