Win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife - worth £210

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by bomb-int, Feb 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In association with ARRSE Intelligent Armour Limited will be giving you the chance to win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife worth £210.

The competition will be open to anyone over the age of 18; proof of age will be required from the winner.

The Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife is a great combat knife designed by Blackhawk with input from UKSF units. Each knife has a unique number on the base of the blade and comes in a molle compatible sheaf.

More information on how to enter will follow shortly :)
  2. don't let woody enter he will only cut himself with it:).
    not in a goth self harming way more in I wonder how sharp its is stupid way :)
  3. Just the thing for getting stones out of horses hooves. Mind you, a ba$tard for getting through RAF Brize Norton.
  4. I doubt very much that you would send it to Germany if I won so I feel perfectly safe in pointing out that a molle compatible SHEAF would look pretty damn stupid.

Now a sheath on the other hand.. :)
  5. Have I won yet?
  6. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Mmmm.... I want one, I don't know what for yet but I'm sure I'll find a use !!!!
  7. Cutting green string and opening rat packs, just like everyone else?
  8. Me likey very much.

Will you send it to Canada if I win? There'll be a few jealous knife wielding maniacs around here if I do.
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Reckon that the RAF Regt will order a couple of crate loads of that puppy!
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

l'll enter. Opening envelopes all day is playing havoc with my nails.
  11. I've got a new job as a chef and i've some Bouillabaisse that needs something to stir it with, pop it in the post.
  12. Count me in.....I need a new multi purpose screwdriver.....
  13. Me likey. Should raise a few eyebrows when I use it at my desk to peel an apple while doing a facial tick.
  14. hmmm...what a nice stabby thing that is
  15. My balls are itchy, can you pop it along so I can scratch them, please?