• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife - worth £210

In association with ARRSE Intelligent Armour Limited will be giving you the chance to win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife worth £210.

The competition will be open to anyone over the age of 18; proof of age will be required from the winner.

The Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife is a great combat knife designed by Blackhawk with input from UKSF units. Each knife has a unique number on the base of the blade and comes in a molle compatible sheaf.

More information on how to enter will follow shortly :)

In association with ARRSE Intelligent Armour Limited will be giving you the chance to win a Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife worth £210.

The competition will be open to anyone over the age of 18; proof of age will be required from the winner.

The Blackhawk UK Special Forces Knife is a great combat knife designed by Blackhawk with input from UKSF units. Each knife has a unique number on the base of the blade and comes in a molle compatible sheaf.

More information on how to enter will follow shortly :)
I doubt very much that you would send it to Germany if I won so I feel perfectly safe in pointing out that a molle compatible SHEAF would look pretty damn stupid.

Now a sheath on the other hand.. :)

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??
I have the the desire to chuck such wood, but without such a utensil to do so, its been hellva cold winter. So with that in mind, i've won :) Fanx

Latest Threads