Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

Hi all,
As requested by MrBane, I am here to clarify that the winner was picked independently by myself, all entries were "put into a hat" (spreadsheet) and I used a random number generator to pick the winner. Thank you to all who entered and we will see you again soon.
@urdygurdy we hope you enjoy the jacket!

I hope your next shīts is a Hedgehog

It was -6 celcius this morning. I had it on and it was ******* glorious. The hood makes a real difference. Half tempted to keep it now and just pretend it went to Norway!

Imagine my crusty ballsack in there with you, keeping the back of your neck warm.

Good luck getting to sleep tonight...

Well, I live in Canada and it's known that we do get a bit chilly here from November to about May (actually, it's f#$#$#g freezing), so can I win please? Also, as the usual jacket is now "verboten" due to being nasty to those lovely creatures known as geese there may well be a shortage of coats in these here parts:

Topless women protest Canada Goose's use of coyote fur in NYC | Daily Mail Online

Ignore the pictures of the semi naked ladies (unless that gets me extra points toward winning!!).

Can they even ban specific brands of clothing in schools? Is this even legal?

https://jezebel.com/the-terror-and-reign-of-canada-goose-jackets-is-over-at-1830488068

And CG coats are waay too warm to be worn in UK weather...hell, even I find them to be too warm for snowy Michigan...you need to be much closer to the poles/ really shit at handling chilly weather to put in so much money for a jacket.

The "This Tribe" jacket I won yonks ago is still doing me great, so actually I don't care I never won:frustrated:, I don't honest, really