Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well the review is finally complete, you'll all be pleased to hear. Mayhaps I'll just run it tonight and the small print can catch up. Will keep you all updated of course.

If you two are going to fight over it then just crack on. I can hold the coat for you! :twisted:
With your arthritis, you can't even hold your little chap when you pee, let alone a fine, heavy duty coat like mine.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you two are going to fight over it then just crack on. I can hold the coat for you! :twisted:
Whose jacket is this coat anyway ?

Kak !
I'm never going to convince anyone I'm historically Welsh, nearest I can come is Rorke's Drift and there were barely any Taffs there.

Dame Shirley Bassey is a shade or two paler than I.
Does a coal digger count as a minority ?

Well the review is finally complete, you'll all be pleased to hear. Mayhaps I'll just run it tonight and the small print can catch up. Will keep you all updated of course.
Just send me the jacket as I will be bimbling over the Cheviots next weekend and the forecast is for some of the white stuff.

If you don't win you can always get yourself a Telemark Smock, a snip at £380 and perfect for watching another rerun of that film on a Sunday afternoon....

Telemark Smock
do you watch schindlers list in your SS slippers ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you don't win you can always get yourself a Telemark Smock, a snip at £380 and perfect for watching another rerun of that film on a Sunday afternoon....

Telemark Smock
Claymore jackets ?
They'd better have a bloody healthy lining.

Claymore jackets ?
They'd better have a bloody healthy lining.
You will be fine as long as you can read and dont put it on inside out.
front-towards-enemy.jpg

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's up, it's on, go back to the first post for details, go read the review. Yargh.