Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

Maybe you're trying too hard?

Visual images are generally more informative than verbal chitchat so can I suggest you film yourself doing the ice bucket challenge wearing just the jacket, and then finish up with a 'closing credits' shot of you in the jacket skipping amongst the trees, something along the lines of the end of Dad's Army in the spirit of Billy Connelly skipping amongst the Ring of Brodgar.

That'll tell us all we need to know.
A real man would do the dry ice challenge. Just sayin'.

That's a Stone Marten rather than a Pine Marten, not that I have a scooby what the difference is. They are also rather partial to Toyotas, as my mate found out the week he bought a new Celica Twin Turbo at the height of their popularity in the early 90s.
It's a pity the comp has been delayed a little, as I could really do with this jacket this week, on my trip East to 57.1613° N, 65.5250° E. (I'm not going to mention the name as I suspect that certain algorithms pick this out).

off to the Urals then

Archie

If you just send me the jacket now, it'll have arrived by the time the competition is over.

Lads, he's from Glasgow. The competition's been delayed because store security was on to him.

It'll be up and running once the shift changes.

A real man would do the dry ice challenge. Just sayin'.
True. If the jacket's any good he'll be fine.
The Rab Neutrino Pro Military uses 100% goose down that has been Hydrophobically treated to resist moisture. It will also be a lot warmer compared to the Kosa 3 MKII and is more suited towards static situations in cold dry environments in places like Scandinavia and in the Arctic Circle.
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...clusive-to-trekitt.286724/page-2#post-8861633

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lads, he's from Glasgow. The competition's been delayed because store security was on to him.

It'll be up and running once the shift changes.
He's waiting for October's overtime payment so he can replace it as he burnt the jacket quite badly when cooking up skag in his grim, weegie bedsit.

If I wear the coat,obviously after winning, without trousers and undercrackers, will my bollocks be on show?
I assume it depends on the size of the testicles, where you keep them and the temperature

He's waiting for October's giro payment so he can replace it as he burnt the jacket quite badly when cooking up skag in his grim, weegie bedsit.
Edited to remove unwarranted optimism.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't think I am that fussed any more! :(

Been that long I've kinda gone off the idea.:study:

:flower:

Whoever wins the jacket will get it about the same day as we find out of Mafeking has been relieved or not.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
There's nothing more sexy for a woman to hear than the guttural drunk Glaswegian war cry of,

"Ah'm gonnae ram it up yer shiter ya dirty midden"
That's fine, but what do the blokes say ?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think I'll need to speak to BCO about promoting 'safe spaces' on ARRSE. You horrible bastards. :D

I think I'll need to speak to BCO about promoting 'safe spaces' on ARRSE. You horrible bastards. :D
Report it to a moderator...if you can find one awake, sober and remotely interested.

There's nothing more sexy for a woman to hear than the guttural drunk Glaswegian war cry of,

"Ah'm gonnae ram it up yer shiter ya dirty midden"
That's fine, but what do the blokes say ?
You were the one who started promoting "safe spaces" in ARRSE.

When in jail (though obviously not when on business) remember to asset domiance early and maintain a firm grip on your soap

I live on the Brecon beacons, just off Sennybridge training area by not many miles.
Therefore, I am the winner as none of you southern poofs, savannah mincing african ponces, or those who commute on trains will have need of such an item of clothing.

Ps. Haggis is the food of the Gods.
Look on a map then the Brecon Beacons is quite south, it's colder up here in North Wales

And then what about the small biting creatures living up near Blencathra, they've really got it cold