Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

I wish. Filming is an absolute pain in the tits.

Even when you know the product really well, it can still result in a lot of work in post editing. I've watched about 40 minutes of footage tonight that I need to splice together to get the best cut with the best detail for around 15 minutes, but it's pissing me off and not sitting quite right. I might go back out tomorrow and do one more run.

Also, need to change something in regards to the competition, which probably won't happen until Monday I imagine. Small print stuff.
I did some filming for a circus. 30 seconds is all we needed.

it had to be done as a continuous shot, the various performers did their bits perfectly on time. It was the owner and his son who kept screwing up their lines. it took hours

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Even when you know the product really well, it can still result in a lot of work in post editing. I've watched about 40 minutes of footage tonight that I need to splice together to get the best cut with the best detail for around 15 minutes, but it's pissing me off and not sitting quite right. I might go back out tomorrow and do one more run.

Also, need to change something in regards to the competition, which probably won't happen until Monday I imagine. Small print stuff.
I bet the small print will be

anybody but that twat Helm

Maybe you're trying too hard?

Visual images are generally more informative than verbal chitchat so can I suggest you film yourself doing the ice bucket challenge wearing just the jacket, and then finish up with a 'closing credits' shot of you in the jacket skipping amongst the trees, something along the lines of the end of Dad's Army in the spirit of Billy Connelly skipping amongst the Ring of Brodgar.

That'll tell us all we need to know.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Maybe you're trying too hard?

Visual images are generally more informative than verbal chitchat so can I suggest you film yourself doing the ice bucket challenge wearing just the jacket, and then finish up with a 'closing credits' shot of you in the jacket skipping amongst the trees, something along the lines of the end of Dad's Army in the spirit of Billy Connelly skipping amongst the Ring of Brodgar.

That'll tell us all we need to know.
Ah you jest sir, but the amount of times I've gone to watch a review of something on YouTube and I've been subjected to such shit is one of the main reasons I try and keep to some key rules:

1: Never show my face. I don't want to be hunted and raped by you lot, as I'm quite pretty and the review is about the kit, not me. Which a lot of reviewers seem to forget or not care about.

2: Limit it to 15-ish minutes because half this forum has the patience of an incontinent old man. Which may be because half this forum is made up of incontinent old men. :D

3: Don't do humour. I'm not funny. A lifetime has told me that along with barrage of abuse on here. I've accepted it and moved on.

4: Better control over competitions. Helm should never have won those boots. No idea how he managed it..:D

Apparently the greys are fatter and lazier - so the prey of choice for the discerning Marten.

Mind you, their favourite diet is apparently Audi's
That's a Stone Marten rather than a Pine Marten, not that I have a scooby what the difference is. They are also rather partial to Toyotas, as my mate found out the week he bought a new Celica Twin Turbo at the height of their popularity in the early 90s.
It's a pity the comp has been delayed a little, as I could really do with this jacket this week, on my trip East to 57.1613° N, 65.5250° E. (I'm not going to mention the name as I suspect that certain algorithms pick this out).

Ah you jest sir, but the amount of times I've gone to watch a review of something on YouTube and I've been subjected to such shit is one of the main reasons I try and keep to some key rules:
How presumptive! :omg:
1: Never show my face. I don't want to be hunted and raped by you lot, as I'm quite pretty and the review is about the kit, not me. Which a lot of reviewers seem to forget or not care about.

2: Limit it to 15-ish minutes because half this forum has the patience of an incontinent old man. Which may be because half this forum is made up of incontinent old men. :D

3: Don't do humour. I'm not funny. A lifetime has told me that along with barrage of abuse on here. I've accepted it and moved on.

4: Better control over competitions. Helm should never have won those boots. No idea how he managed it..:D
1: Chicken. Ten years of mooching around here with a lumpy jumper would indicate that they're all mouth and no Werthers. Stick a bag on your head if you're not feart of messing up your hair.

2: Accepted. I expect that even 15 minutes is too long for most of the membership.

3: Don't do yourself down. Sometimes you are quite amusing - even a stopped clock manages to be right twice a day.

4: Exception to prove a rule or something... insider dealing perhaps?

Here ya go - I googled for you

10 Creative Presentation Ideas: That Will Inspire Your Audience to Action

...Never show my face. I don't want to be hunted and raped by you lot, as I'm quite pretty...

Utter shit! That gargling with broken glass accent is enough to put anyone off chaining you up in their sex dungeon. It's a wonder your entire tribe are not extinct, what with having to overcome speaking to each other in order to mate.

It's no wonder you stole whisky from the bogtrotters in order to replace foreplay.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Utter shit! That gargling with broken glass accent is enough to put anyone off chaining you up in their sex dungeon. It's a wonder your entire tribe are not extinct, what with having to overcome speaking to each other in order to mate.

It's no wonder you stole whisky from the bogtrotters in order to replace foreplay.
There's nothing more sexy for a woman to hear than the guttural drunk Glaswegian war cry of,

"Ah'm gonnae ram it up yer shiter ya dirty midden"

Last edited:
I live on the Brecon beacons, just off Sennybridge training area by not many miles.
Therefore, I am the winner as none of you southern poofs, savannah mincing african ponces, or those who commute on trains will have need of such an item of clothing.

Ps. Haggis is the food of the Gods.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I plan to move not too many miles from Sennybridge and the Brecon Beacons next year, but I've spent so many years living the life of a southern poof (whilst steadfastly refusing to become one) that I've grown comfortable.

I'll not be acclimatised to the Beacons though, so I'll really, really need it.

Ps Panackelty is the good of the gods.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
@MrBane to save you the bother of sorting out terms and conditions, just say the winner was whoever posted reply number whatever mine is and I've won. I won't tell anybody if you don't.

I could really do with a new jacket. My last one got burnt somehow.

RP.

There's nothing more sexy for a woman to hear than the guttural drunk Glaswegian war cry of,

"Ah'm gonnae ram it up yer shiter ya dirty midden"
Indubitably. I can imagine acres of crusty grey minge shrouds succumbing to the floods of rancid fish slime generated in the odious depths of bridie gunts all over Glesga upon hearing that.

P.S. The degs could do with a soft new lining to their travel basket in the car so gizzit.