Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A Rab Neutrino jacket would be a great help here in Norway. It’s chilly and only going to get colder. I don’t suppose the competition will be done before ENDEX. It would still be good for the seasonal holiday in Sweden at the end of December.

Well I'm a white British, heterosexual, working class bloke
I would argue that I am a more endagered species than either of you
I dare say a gray squirrel might argue it's more endangered than a red, what with reds getting all the attention.

It would be laughably wrong, if course.

I dare say a gray squirrel might argue it's more endangered than a red, what with reds getting all the attention.

Now you are spoiling the argument.
I demand the right to be special so I can have the damned coat. Me mam says I'm special so it should be mine......

Reds are making a strong comeback round here. Some say it is the recolonisation by Pine Martens which is responsible, which find greys easier to catc
London. Does he need any more of a reason??

You are clearly familiar with these competitions and how the winners are picked. :D
Didn't work for me in the boots comp. :(

I didn't realise we had to give reasons why I should win. But there are two.

Firstly my SnugpaK is getting on a bit and I'm too tight to spring for a new one.

Secondly the money I save could be spent on giving a deserving Mod or competition organiser a good meal and drink from say Scotlandland.. None come to mind at the moment but time will tell

Also i'll hold my breath till I'm sick and cry and cry if i don't win.

Some weirdo on the tube once leant over to me and muttered, "Between the two of us, we've got five bollocks."

Fcuk knows why some stranger suddenly felt the need to tell me he had none.
Maybe he actually meant he'd put 5 bollocks on the seat between you both.

think about that next time you use the tube

'Swhy one doesn't use public transport. Me balls stick to the seats when I try to stand up, what with all the arse sweat and clam juice left there by former occupants.

As a mzungu in Africa one is more endangered than Cuts, although there's probably less chance of me being cooked and eaten than Cuts if he steps on the induna's toes.

'Swhy one doesn't use public transport. Me balls stick to the seats when I try to stand up, what with all the arse sweat and clam juice left there by former occupants.
Strangely, while reading this, I was alternating it with a Times story about Freddie Mercury on my other Opera tab, which contained this piece:
Freddie, he who once orchestrated album launches at which canapés were served on the torsos of naked dwarves, who storyboarded video shoots depicting hordes of naked female cyclists. The supply store refused to take back the bikes because “the leather saddles are contaminated”. “I sniffed them, darling,” Freddie snorted. “They were right!”
Must be the time of year, or month, or whatever.

I don't need a new jacket but can I win this and swap it for a new pair of boots?

I have native American DNA, if I don't win it will be racist.
Crusty knickers from a BATUS hooker don't count.

Actually, none of these competitions are rigged. They are all based on very specific and fair criteria such as who flatters us the most, who slips us the most readies and who sends us nude pictures.

Although as this website is more or less wholey male, hi @The_Snail, the last criteria often backfires on us.
Hi sweety. What have I won?

Well, I live in Canada and it's known that we do get a bit chilly here from November to about May (actually, it's f#$#$#g freezing), so can I win please? Also, as the usual jacket is now "verboten" due to being nasty to those lovely creatures known as geese there may well be a shortage of coats in these here parts:

Topless women protest Canada Goose's use of coyote fur in NYC | Daily Mail Online

Ignore the pictures of the semi naked ladies (unless that gets me extra points toward winning!!).

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

I have an otherwise-able grey squirrel lives near me. He's only got about an inch of tail. We call him Bob. Cos he's bobtailed, obv.

Disabled squirrel wins. Send me the jacket, I'll make sure Bob gets it.