Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

Right you savages.

This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.

Trekitt have worked in conjunction with Rab, taking their very good Neutrino Pro jacket, and re-designing it as a field jacket with a few tweaks.

Rab | Mens | Neutrino Pro | Jacket | Military | Black £270.00

I've been sent one for review, and the review is complete bar a bit of post editing. Because Trekitt are top blokes, they have also offered us a competition giveaway.

You know you want this, it's a ******* good jacket.

So stick this thread on 'Watch' and you'll be first in with a chance to get your name in the pot.

Hopefully have the review up by Sunday.

Cheers!
The stealth hood is very effective but if they can make your head invisible why can't they make the rest of you invisible too? :lol:

The stealth hood is very effective but if they can make your head invisible why can't they make the rest of you invisible too? :lol:
cos the hood doesn't cover the rest of his body, obviously.

I popped my cherry in Glasgow to a pair of 16 year old (female) friends while stopping in some of my parents friends caravan outside their house.
Great night :)

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well normally I'd love to make @MrBane gnash his teeth in impotent fury as I walk off with his swag. In this case I think I can safely say I wouldn't be buried in this. It reeks of "Ex SAS" doorman

Well normally I'd love to make @MrBane gnash his teeth in impotent fury as I walk off with his swag. In this case I think I can safely say I wouldn't be buried in this. It reeks of "Ex SAS" doorman
Also no Kipling poem inside for morale uplifts when weak

I'd like to see Rab and George fighting it out though. Rab's the kinda guy that keeps a tool in his jacket whereas George's the sort of bloke who has a rolled up Sun in his back pocket. It'd be nasty.
None of that Jackie Chan Bollocks...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So are sanitary towels (I've seen the adverts) but I have no use for them either
I've known more than one anaesthetist who likes to use them as throat packs during dental operations

.................and by the way, I've liked your post, unlike all the other arses who couldn't be.........., well, arsed I suppose. Hopefully this may increase the chance of winning such a stupendous prize, offered by such a kind, intelligent and lovely type person.

I've known more than one anaesthetist who likes to use them as throat packs during dental operations

Whilst I do not doubt you for a moment, what he holy **** does a dentist to with a sanitary towel during surgery?
Do you use it like a plug to stop the patient drowning in blood? If so would a gigantic tampon not be more appropriate?
Are dental surgeons prone to accidently cutting patients throats and use sanitary towels to prevent fatal blood loss?
If you pack a patients throat do they not chole to death?

My mind is genuinely boggled.......

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And ensure your 3rd bollock is not on display.
Some weirdo on the tube once leant over to me and muttered, "Between the two of us, we've got five bollocks."

Fcuk knows why some stranger suddenly felt the need to tell me he had none.