Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

If you'd ever worn rugger shorts commando you would know one of the bollocks usually has a propensity to escape and swing about freely while the other two remain incarcerated, more or less.

As for your unnatural fear of footwear, perhaps less time paging through fashion magazines and more time on the sports field or in the pub would alleviate it somewhat.
You have 3 Bollocks!! Wow.

If you'd ever worn rugger shorts commando you would know one of the bollocks usually has a propensity to escape and swing about freely while the other two remain incarcerated, more or less.

As for your unnatural fear of footwear, perhaps less time paging through fashion magazines and more time on the sports field or in the pub would alleviate it somewhat.

I don't frequent pubs or sportsfields. Nor do I pay much attention to fashion.

I may be a little odd, but I'm not wierd enough to wear Croc's

Crocs (the original "Classic" design) are one of the greatest Septic inventions of all time. They are so comfortable, practical multi purpose and hygenic - I pity the fool that misses out on them.

So are sanitary towels (I've seen the adverts) but I have no use for them either

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
So are sanitary towels (I've seen the adverts) but I have no use for them either
You never know your luck.
I've had to use them on two occasions so far.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You have 3 Bollocks!! Wow.
Doesn't everyone?

Or were you a bad little monkey in a previous incarnation and buddha short changed you in the goolie department this time round?

I don't frequent pubs or sportsfields. Nor do I pay much attention to fashion...

Missus won't let you out of the torture dungeon to play with your friends? Marriage is a self inflicted injury.

Don't have to drink to be allowed out of the dungeon. Put on a wig over the gimp mask and no one will notice.

Does it have Velcro patches front and rear for police reflective patches? Oh and shoulder number epaulettes?

If it doesn’t, I’m sure I could still happily utilise it.