Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's up, it's on, go back to the first post for details, go read the review. Yargh.
I just got an email from them: turns out I won so no point anyone entering anymore. Plus they'll STEAL YOUR PERSONAL DATA!

Trust me.

It's up, it's on, go back to the first post for details, go read the review. Yargh.
I'm assuming those of us that already get the Trekitt newsletter can still enter? Seems that way from the webpage but thought I'd check.

I just got an email from them: turns out I won so no point anyone entering anymore. Plus they'll STEAL YOUR PERSONAL DATA!

Trust me.
I've already stolen it all so don't worry. I think I should get it purely on the basis that it would upset people, if not I then your good self or Brotherton Lad.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm assuming those of us that already get the Trekitt newsletter can still enter? Seems that way from the webpage but thought I'd check.
Of course. Go for it. We tend not to bother with T&C's until we realise it's all gone pete-tong.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
F**k me! Good job Halloween's just around the corner...

Is that the right way to enter?

1540238517031.png

Done.

So, how do we opt in to the men's bogs thing?

Has that chancing weegie ****** changed the rules after hooking everyone in to attempt to make himself look popular to his adventure wear masters?
Patagonia wouldn't piss around like this.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
F**k me! Good job Halloween's just around the corner...

I know, I know, but I could not think of any other way of doing it that'd show the hood. It's an Armadillo Merino Giraffe by the way in case you're interested. Perfect for mugging folk.

Done.

So, how do we opt in to the men's bogs thing?
The system's smart AI automatically detects those who like that kind of stu... oh, seems you've already been entered for that part of the competition. :D

Has that chancing weegie ****** changed the rules after hooking everyone in to attempt to make himself look popular to his adventure wear masters?
Patagonia wouldn't piss around like this.
Ssssshhhhhh..... :D

when is -------- ?

'cos I can't find that date on my calendar.

when.JPG

It's a travesty, a con, a not too subtle way of getting our info so that you can send us news about Russian laydees wanting a husband, and ladyboys wanting cock. So obviously, I've entered.

It's a travesty, a con, a not too subtle way of getting our info so that you can send us news about Russian laydees wanting a husband, and ladyboys wanting cock. So obviously, I've entered.
You've entered the competition or the Ladyboy?

One will shaft you, steal everything and leave you feeling sorry and used.
no russian mail order whore would be seen dead in that rab puffa jacket ?