MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
UPDATE:

Competition now live! Wooo!

Make sure you read or watch the review here:

Rab Neutrino Pro Military review

To win your very own £270 Rab Neutrino Pro, head to the link below and stick your email and name in. That's it!

However, a few key points about this as it's slightly different from our normal format:

Trekitt want you to give them your email, first and last name. OMFG DATA BREACH FACEBOOK FAKE NEWS SELL MY DETAILS TO CHINA NOOOO! etc.

Trekitt aren't into any of that pish - all they want is to increase their newsletter circulation. It's actually not a bad newsletter, I've bagged some clearance deals for First Tactical stuff because of it.
  1. They won't sell your details
  2. They won't share your details
  3. They won't put them on the wall of the men's toilets
So it's a fair trade if you ask me, and you can always unsubscribe if you don't like their newsletter. If you're not interested, that's your call but don't bleat about it on here!

Trekitt also haven't updated the page to have a start and end date, they're too busy thinking up ways to legitimise the sale of Claymore mines to the general public, but it ends this coming Sunday.

Good luck!!

Trekitt Rab Neutrino Pro competition

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You little tease!

I've never held anything against Glaswegians. Some of my best friends are from Kelvinside.

Just thought you should know.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
'Rab Neutrino' sounds like a weegie superhero.

You been at the survival whisky?

Rab make good gear, I have one of their doss bags.

43 deg here today so not much use in these parts. That said, it gets bloody chilly back home in winter. As one gets older there's more reason to start wearing warm gear in winter and give up the rugger shorts, crocs and bush shirt which have been one's wardrobe, summer and winter for the last 40 years.

At the very least a down plum pouch may be necessary. One has in past winters been startled by a semi frozen bollock swinging gently against one's drumstick.

At the very least a down plum pouch may be necessary. One has in past winters been startled by a semi frozen bollock swinging gently against one's drumstick.
That is really far, far too much information. Dr Whiskybreath prescribes an alcohol/KY rubdown and a suede cricket box.

Like the jacket, though. If it's possible for hands to meet across the middle I'm on for the competition.

Did the watch button appear with the upgrade??
I'm a bit thick.
The watch tab is top right of thread (see screenshot 1) if you just want to watch a thread without contributing.

Capture 17.10.18.2.PNG

In your preferences you have the option to watch all that you contribute to automatically (see screenshot 2)

Capture 17.10.18.1.PNG

43 deg here today so not much use in these parts. That said, it gets bloody chilly back home in winter. As one gets older there's more reason to start wearing warm gear in winter and give up the rugger shorts, crocs and bush shirt which have been one's wardrobe, summer and winter for the last 40 years.

I dunno if they are Rab but, they should help you out...........

Is there a correlation between only having one testicle and the distinctly metrosexual practice of wearing Croc's?

Is there a correlation between only having one testicle and the distinctly metrosexual practice of wearing Croc's?
Crocs (the original "Classic" design) are one of the greatest Septic inventions of all time. They are so comfortable, practical multi purpose and hygenic - I pity the fool that misses out on them.

If you'd ever worn rugger shorts commando you would know one of the bollocks usually has a propensity to escape and swing about freely while the other two remain incarcerated, more or less.

As for your unnatural fear of footwear, perhaps less time paging through fashion magazines and more time on the sports field or in the pub would alleviate it somewhat.