Wimmin - Know your place

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Birdie_Numnums, Feb 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is what it's all about:
    No sense of humour these days!

2. Hard to believe.

Who would complain?

3. Not only that but who takes photos and sends them to the press. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You cannot be serious. I'm sure there is way way worse things to see out there other than a pair of norks. Jesus some people.... :roll:

5. I don't know. I for one was left feeling a little uneasy after the 'nipplegate' incident with Janet Jackson. Did you see the size and shape of that thing.

6. Ait of pre homecoming end of tour fun thats been taken out of context. How do they expect people to behave after spending x amount of time in a war zone. Fight hard and play hard, as the saying goes

The bloke who sold the pics is a complete tosser.

Where are the pics, if they can't be posted on here then can someone PM them to me, thanks!

7. No doubt they will try and claim fruitcake allowance for their pain and suffering as well 8O

Chebs lads......they do not bite. Get over it you big bag of pussays ffs.

(sorry I'm claiming MDN's influence for that previous statement :lol: )

8. Where are the photos? As a senior officer I need to review them for my study of comparative disciplinary practices. :D

9. I'm on the same Rude Photo Review Board as Chickenpunk, and I too need to see the photos. Post a link forthwith.

10. Four or five of the spectators received counselling! My God, just how minging was she? 8O

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

So are we to assume that just because a bint has a cracking set of norks she can just get them out whenever she pleases ?

Bloody Oath she can !
    :lol: :lol:

Anyway Corpse, your sister/wife/daughter looks ok - the only reason MDN won't do her is she does't have her own throbbing hampton.

13. Note: Members of the military are not, repeat, not allowed to have fun, party, drink, get their tits oot fer the lads and so on and so forth.

:roll:

I'd love to see a unit where the ratio was something like 500 women to 50 men....that would be....fun... :twisted: :p

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

SIGN ME UP !