Wimbledon 2012 Ladies - a voyeuristic feast

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CplFoodspoiler, Jun 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

I wonder, am I alone in finding the sight of athletically fit young ladies - attired in short clingy skirts and tight pants - quite arousing? The odd glimpse of cleavage, perky nipples, firm buttocks and tanned strong legs does wonders for my lascivious and very active imagination.

I draw the line on the Wiliams brothers / sisters. Though I am quite sure that B & T will be amongst the first to post "I would."

I thought about posting in the Sports forum but I don't watch tennis per se.
  2. Pictures! Won't anyone think of the pictures?

3. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Any other daft questions?
  4. Shamelessly nicked from THE DAILY TELEGRAPH.

Laura Robson. Ozzie/Brit.

Zheng Jie. Number 12 with chips please.

​ wimbledon-champion-sharapova.jpg
    The ugly Ruskie. Maria (I would) Sharapova.
  5. There is something deeply wrong with this world when people think Ennis is good looking and Sharapova isn't.

Anyway, tennis was even less worth watching when this lovely had a break:

Furthermore I might have to go & park the van near a certain SW London park after Annabel Croft said in an article she goes running there :wink:
  6. Wimbledon!! a great excuse to perv at the gels whilst enjoying a thrapulatory extravaganza, I look forward to it every year, but my eyesight is not what it was.
  7. Gout Man

Gout Man LE Book Reviewer

Yes there is a match on now in glorious high definition and one of the girls is peanut smuggling, the other is quite ugly though.

8. Ah yes! those high readings on the Nippleometer, most eye-catching and alluring, fair makes me trousers move.
  9. Do we have to just limit this to this years lovlies?

BJ (I think not) King anyone?

Just look at those thighs, could crack your head open (if you were wearing comfortable shoes).

10. Virginia Wade, Sorry ,wait where is Specsavers
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Having heard, on another thread, that you are a heroine addict, allas klar
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The women are the only reason you'd watch fucking tennis. Boring shit game.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. To be fair, any game involving balls is rather wanky.
  14. Yes. I would. All the hoop. Anal dry. NEXT!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I've ruminated and cogitated and finally come to the conclusion that I would allow myself to hump every single one of them.

Except the Williams "brothers" as they are fucking gopping.
    • Like Like x 1