Wimbledon 09

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Jun 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its that time of year again where all of a sudden the male population all become fans of tennis, ok just the womens tennis.

I dedicate this thread to sweaty female tennis grunters in short skirts...

How many here would?

Dirty barstard, she's only 15!!

Attached Files:

2. I would.
    Grass is on the pitch (or court in this case), so game on. :twisted:
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nope. Shorts put me off.
  4. Well she just got knocked out so you wont see her till next year when she is of legal age. Im sure she will be too old for you lot then.

Oh well.....

Attached Files:

5. Ah the annual SW19 Lezfest :lol:
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

At Wimbledon station today I saw 3 Norland Nannies, 1 big lass and two slim ones! Hopefully going so watch the crowd closely!
  7. Knocked out by this young lady:

8. Is it only me that wants that annoying smug little Sweaty, Murray, to get knocked out very quickly?
  9. Can I just remind you that carlbcfc dedicated this thread to
    Now take yourself and your "sweaty" Mauuray and go and inhabit your own thread in the Sports section and leave us pervs to leer over delicate young females sweating and grunting their way through the tournament in skimpy white tennis gear.

Thank you.
  10. No it's not....
  11. I really can't get excited about the prospect of Murray doing well. Did he not say he was Scottish not British, or something similar?

Not that nationality even has much to do with it, I just don't particularly like the annoying tw@t.

I am planning on getting behind any young grunting filly that catches my eye on the court. Let's see how quick the military stewards really are......... and if any the chaps are fellow ARRSErs I just need 20 secs. I will flash my MOD 90 and be wearing (only) an S10 and George Boots so you will know I am kosher.
  12. My money is on this little honey...............

Attached Files:

13. Shame there's no appearance by the Romanian lass, who by next year will have had a boob job.

Simona Halep - look her up.
  14. She's having a reduction. Whoever advised that is quite obviously a c*nt.