Wills and Kate to marry

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Will we also get a day off for the divorce? :)

Damn she said she was saving herself for me :(

How long before the bling medal makers create the 'Battle of the Royal Wedding' Medal, which will be a snip at 50 quid, and worn on the right breast. Marketed with exclusive qualifying criteria (namely you were alive on the wedding day), I think all good Walts will soon have one.

Wonderful news congratulations to HRH Prince William and to his bride to be!

Good luck to them both and fingers crossed for a day off!

Oh I can't wait to see what the foreign media makes of this, particularly the Septic press! An actual prince, Blessed Saint Di's son, marries his childhood sweetheart (sort of)!

How long before the bling medal makers create the 'Battle of the Royal Wedding' Medal, which will be a snip at 50 quid, and worn on the right breast. Marketed with exclusive qualifying criteria (namely you were alive on the wedding day), I think all good Walts will soon have one.
Fear not. At the very least I am sure that those purveyors of tasteful memorabilia to the gentry, the Bradford Exchange, will produce something suitable to mark the occasion. Personally, I don't they could go far wrong with a reworking of their splendid RAF Christmas Tree ... perhaps a figurine of the beauteous bride-to-be waiting in her parents' garden while a little helicopter descends around the tree to whisk her away...

cpunk

LE
Good for them. They both appear to be nice people.

Remember the rules: congratulations (or commiserations) and the like are fine. Detailed accounts of the time you caught Prince William round the back of the RAF Valley mess dressed only in a gimp mask and a pair of rubber support stockings are not...

Congrats to them both on getting some Royal Willy

Hmmm there will be a stirring in some dark corner as some ex THEM geezer gets his brake pipe cutting gear polished and ready.

Good for them. They both appear to be nice people.

Remember the rules: congratulations (or commiserations) and the like are fine. Detailed accounts of the time you caught Prince William round the back of the RAF Valley mess dressed only in a gimp mask and a pair of rubber support stockings are not...
Reading between the lines are you saying prince William is really M_D_N????

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you (older) lot get days off for previous royal weddings then? Chaz & Di, Andy & sarah etc? I'm too young to remember details like that?

Not an attempt at a wah or a wind up btw, just a genuine question :)

Did you (older) lot get days off for previous royal weddings then? Chaz & Di, Andy & sarah etc? I'm too young to remember details like that?

Not an attempt at a wah or a wind up btw, just a genuine question :)
Definitely not for Andy and Sarah, seem to remember getting a bank holiday for Charles and Diana.