Wills and Kate to marry

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Sentinel, Nov 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A royal wedding next year!

Good luck to them both.

Do you think we'll all get an extra day off work?
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Will we also get a day off for the divorce? :)
  3. Damn she said she was saving herself for me :(
  4. Your optimistic are you not dear chap?

BBC News - Prince William to marry Kate Middleton next year

On a serious note after 8 years its about time,

Congratulations to them, we'll see if the media treat her any different from Diana?
  5. Good Luck to the Future 'King & Queen'
  6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

A Royal Wedding? This must mean that there is some horrific economic nastiness on the horizon.

Wait! There is! :)
  7. How long before the bling medal makers create the 'Battle of the Royal Wedding' Medal, which will be a snip at 50 quid, and worn on the right breast. Marketed with exclusive qualifying criteria (namely you were alive on the wedding day), I think all good Walts will soon have one.
  8. Wonderful news congratulations to HRH Prince William and to his bride to be!
  9. Congratulations to them both, and all the best for the future.
  10. Nice one he gets to bang a tidy bird we will hopefully get a public holiday out of it
  11. Good luck to them both and fingers crossed for a day off!
  12. Oh I can't wait to see what the foreign media makes of this, particularly the Septic press! An actual prince, Blessed Saint Di's son, marries his childhood sweetheart (sort of)!
  13. Fear not. At the very least I am sure that those purveyors of tasteful memorabilia to the gentry, the Bradford Exchange, will produce something suitable to mark the occasion. Personally, I don't they could go far wrong with a reworking of their splendid RAF Christmas Tree ... perhaps a figurine of the beauteous bride-to-be waiting in her parents' garden while a little helicopter descends around the tree to whisk her away...
  14. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Good for them. They both appear to be nice people.

Remember the rules: congratulations (or commiserations) and the like are fine. Detailed accounts of the time you caught Prince William round the back of the RAF Valley mess dressed only in a gimp mask and a pair of rubber support stockings are not...
  15. Congrats to them both on getting some Royal Willy