willing to join TA

Hello there!

I am doing my level 3 access course to nursing, hoping to be a nurse in future. I want to join TA as a Health care assistant but i notice that the requirement is NVQ level 2 and work in acute care.
i am thinking to work in nursing home, voluntary job soon. will the army accept my application?

The thing is...i will have to wait for 2 more years to go to nursing university (i just came to UK). That's why i want to do join TA while waiting for university then get transferred to nursing.

thankx

First things first are you british or from a nation thats a member of the commonwealth? Plus dont get me wrong as this ma y not be the most accurate of things but as I recall you need to have lived in the UK for at least 5 years prior to joining the service. Best goin to one of the army recruitment centres if you want a more accurate set of answers.

Thank x for your reply. I have British passport. I went to recruitment center last year, they were ready to take me in some things. i don't know maybe cook regular, i booked my BRAB test but i cancelled. Now that i know i want to be a nurse, so health care thing came in my mind.

Excellent well just pop up to your local TA centre an you can start the application process which should take about 3-4 months from day 1 of your application to being sworn into your regiment (assuming you pass selection) anyway good luck if you do decide to go for it.