Willie I used to be in the UDR Frazer

Can we universally condemn this fat wee shite for his antics. I care nothing for his flag waving poses but in the last week he has put on the headress of the RIR in doing so and that is a serious mistake. **** his personal campaign and I hope he gets bummed in gaol.
BBC News - Flag protest: Willie Frazer refused bail by judge

Can we universally condemn this fat wee shite for his antics. I care nothing for his flag waving poses but in the last week he has put on the headress of the RIR in doing so and that is a serious mistake. **** his personal campaign and I hope he gets bummed in gaol.
BBC News - Flag protest: Willie Frazer refused bail by judge
I would happily condemn his antics if I could work up enough interest in the bell end.

However just to clarify a couple of things in your post and thread title; Willie Frazer has never served in the UDR. He turned up at a protest a couple of weeks ago wearing a caubeen with Royal Irish Rangers cap badge in it. I think (more than happy to be corrected) that he did serve in their TA Battalion 4/5 Rangers.

Outrage averted.

Top thread. Now, is Peroxide Pat your ex and AMMM your daughter or what?

I would happily condemn his antics if I could work up enough interest in the bell end.

However just to clarify a couple of things in your post and thread title; Willie Frazer has never served in the UDR. He turned up at a protest a couple of weeks ago wearing a caubeen with Royal Irish Rangers cap badge in it. I think (more than happy to be corrected) that he did serve in their TA Battalion 4/5 Rangers.
Never having researched the stupid fat wee **** I was under the impression he had served in the UDR.

Outrage averted.

Top thread. Now, is Peroxide Pat your ex and AMMM your daughter or what?
Never porked peroxide pat, the modern milly munter is consigned to history ever since her hubby was convicted of rape during some concensual swingers party. If only I could have got her on the Jeremy Kyle show, close but oh so far.

The munter set the peelers on me after I exposed his family of sex offenders, it would have been unwise to involve myself outside of jeremy kyle.

B

Biscuits_AB

He needs locked up, but in a nice soft walled ward. Seriously, the guy's ill, he needs help.

The hapless fat wee ****** is welcome to whine about his right to fly the flag , however last week he puts on a British Army headress as if to add some kudos to what he is saying. Anybody who has had to put up with the wombles posturing on remembrance occasions will know how insulting this actually is.
As for the sexoffending military munter family its up to them what they do with there modern swinging private lives but when the peelers /rozzers start getting involved then it no longer is a game. The plus side is that this drove them underground as I predicted in 2011.

Never having researched the stupid fat wee **** I was under the impression he had served in the UDR.
Sooo. You have started an outrage thread because an ex "soldier" attends a demonstration wearing his old unit's headdress, because you wrongly assumed ( and we all know what assume means) he was UDR?

I hope you've never been called for jury service.

Never porked peroxide pat, the modern milly munter is consigned to history ever since her hubby was convicted of rape during some concensual swingers party. If only I could have got her on the Jeremy Kyle show, close but oh so far.
Was he convicted? I thought he walked(?)

Sooo. You have started an outrage thread because an ex "soldier" attends a demonstration wearing his old unit's headdress, because you wrongly assumed ( and we all know what assume means) he was UDR?
His wiki reckons that he did 9 years in the UDR. His dad was murdered by the IRA while also serving in the UDR as were several other family members who were UDR or RUC.

He still looked like a tit wearing the headdress the other day, but who doesn't when they've got a dossbag on their head?

Plus, of course, Wonk Mag is an internet stalking, fight bottling waste of sperm.