Will you vote for the coalition next time around?

Discussion in 'Bosnia/Former Yugoslavia (Op GRAPPLE, Op RESOLUTE)' started by petemac, Aug 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will you vote for the coalition next time around?

2. The Bosnian coalition from Op Resolute?

3. What Coaltition? What has it got to do with recent Ops?

In short, WTF are you on about?

Shiny

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah we can all have a FSO Polonez prima.

5. I didn't vote for the Coalition last time (nobody did), just Conservative. But due to the wankwers who couldn't see past Red, their family ties to Labour and the unemployed dross who voted Labour just to keep skiving, they never got the vote they needed hence the shambles that is the Coalition. Basically, I'll be voting Tory again.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Nope. Milosovic would still get my vote.

He was a lovely man and the world is a colder place without his kind hearted and fun filled attempts at genocide.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Speaking only for myself, of course, but I didn't vote for a coalition the last time around.

tac

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I'm ******* voting FEMEN every opportunity.

I want a FEMEN PM that will definitely cause interest on the international stage.

make PMQ's more ******* interesting too, mind you ladyboy milliband and Reichsmarschall Balls will probably cow tow anyway in a fit of pc right on ness.

9. I'll vote for whoever gives me benefits, free housing and a flat screen TV!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Until Cameron and his mates start acting like tories instead of Blairites I don't think I'll be voting.

11. When a party with a chance of wining has a manifesto that is truthfully different to any party, then I'll vote. Otherwise Inkatha party......;-)

12. You won't catch me voting for the party of the under-butler.

13. I don't vote, I find the whole process very judgemental

• Like Like x 1
  14. No, I won't be voting for the coalition next time round, apart from anything else it is not possible.

The question is so bone I'm wondering if this is intended as a wah - which it isn't.

15. Christ on a bike.