Will you fight 4 more wars for Dubya?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Yes Sir, kill 'em first and ask questions later! Hail to the Chimp!

2. No way, daddy-o! Make love not war!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will you fight 4 more wars* for Dubya? Or is it time to burn the draft card and head over the border to Canada...err...somewhere...

* Wars estimated to be fought against Iran, Syria, North Korea and France
  2. No, but sign me up for france

3. Yeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Lets go invade France :twisted:

Bomb the garlic feckers
  4. think you may be better off learning farsi by the way things are going :twisted:
  5. roger that sir, kill kill kill with the cold blue steel, huah etc
  6. I hope its not France, knowing the USAF's current form they will probably bomb Dover :wink:
  7. Four more wars?

Libya (for old times sake)
    and France?
  8. I shouldn't worry about future wars. While we're preoccupied chasing shadows for Dubya in Iraq, the Iranians and North Koreans are preparing for the instant sunshine war to end all wars.
  9. I 'mjust glad the Iranians aren't having drinks with the North Koreans!

You may have a point though
  10. [quote="WhiteHorse
    I hope its not France, knowing the USAF's current form they will probably bomb Dover :wink:[/quote]

Fair enough. That'd at least reduce the number of Albanian asylum-seekers and Kosovar gangsters in the UK. 8)
  11. Intelligence suggests they may be doing just that 8O
  12. Sometimes, you just don´t know how near the truth you are!
  13. Seems the North Koreans are willing to sell their rocket technology and maybe other things 8O :?: to the highest bidder to keep afloat their sad, stalinist regime and their Glorious Leader in stupid sunglasses :roll: