Will UK follow as Brussels backs Italian law?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pot_aussie, Nov 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Italian Law Change Sanctioned by Brussels

Something to mull over for the Government. Do you think this will bring about a radical change in Policy? Or will the Labour Party continue to hide behind the Human Rights laws that are destroying our country from within?

2. I think that there will be no change in getting rid of them, "Cyclops" Brown will probably tell Prodi to send them over here for us to look after them.

3. Many years ago I visited relatives in Milan. Beautiful city. Spent ages wandering around with the wench, sitting in the park and relaxing.

Went there again 3 years ago and last year (sans wench). Each time the place has degenerated further into filth. Gangs of Albanians, Kosovans and Roma (gypsy) roam the streets and parks trying to sell drugs and prostitutes to many they meet or rob lone males and rape lone women.

Since Romania joined the EU guess what? Crime in Romania has dropped 25%.

Guess what? Crime in Italy is heading through the roof and Romanians are now responsible for 50% of all rapes in the country. Nice.

While most Romanians are great people (I travel there a lot on business) the Roma are mainly scum. Caught in a catch-22 situation they hover around the edges of society: crime is their only way of making money. Because in many countries the law has no respect for them, they have no respect for the law. Culturally the Roma see nothing wrong with committing crimes against non-Roma. Roma are involved in child slave labour (renting babies to beggars to get more money, forcing children to work in scrapping car batteries, working in agriculture), people smuggling (often other Roma), drug trafficking, car thefts, extortion rackets, prostitution (it is not uncommon for Roma to sell their own sisters and nieces into child prostitution).

Good luck to the Italians getting rid of them: they breed like rats and can destroy an area quicker than plague.

4. If only Britian could deport undesireables and criminals,but then Brown hasn't got the cojones to things like that.

Deporting Romainian Roma gypsies from shanty towns in Italy could be one of the best things to come out of Europe in years.

Would YOU want a shanty-town with all the potential trouble at the edge of YOUR town?.

Still in the UK,some communist/socailist council would spend untold millions building accomodation on green belt land for them,paid for by jacking up the council tax.

Then in about 9 months the accomodation would be totally ruined by those housed.

Still if they were all given citizenship and voted Labour all would be all right.

5. Just to add: Why do I hate "bl??dy pykies"? The Roma in Hungary have had vast amounts of money lavished on them since the fall of communism. Their culture is so flawed that all the money ends up in the hands of a few gypsy 'kings' - tribal elders - and the rest live in squalor. Schools have been built for them: they refuse to allow their children to go to school. Money has been spent on training and purchase of equipement to allow them to start their own businesses: they sell the equipment to the first bidder.

They have sown the seeds of their own destruction and my sympathy for them ran out a couple of years ago.

6. Not a hope in hell of UK doing something like this. Can you imagine the yelps from the lefties?

Dread - I agree with you - this place is arrse deep in them and the same story applies! As for flogging their relatives into prostitution - I'v never seen such an ugly bunch of feckers in my life. They wouldn't get a brass farthing off me.

Sven I know its the Mail but any comments? Is it a good idea?

7. Watch it Dread or the anti-rascist bridgade will be on your case.

You can't go around saying thinks like that about an ethnic grouping, I mean as not all Roma are like that so you have to make allowances.

8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

He made series of fair point about a particular group of a population. I see nothing rascist in that. Let's not be too PC and try and ban the debate. I have seen the figures on crime rates in both the press and by government release. They are horrendous.

Why try and castrate the debate by stopping an examination of the fundamental problems of why the problems exist?

9. Saying that because you have been caught out on another thread by any chance?? :wink:

I for one think its a good idea, as long as it is fairly applied

edited to add - It also goes to show that we are not the only country in the world with immegration issues

10. That's a good point. Where is Sven? Has anybody seen him down the Liberal club? Is milk piling up on his doorstep? Letterbox stuffed with uncashed giros?

Frankly, I'm worried.

11. Helping choose the next non-entity to run the Lib-Dems?

12. I'm being serious. It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Even Sven's not still in bed at this time.

You don't think ...........

.......... that he's got a job.

13. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Not before Hell freezes over :D

14. Oh come on. If I wrote that most young male Caribeeans in the UK are drug dealing murderous pimp Yardies who should be forceable deported from the country then I would be in the centre of a shitthrowing storm from the more liberal members of the site.

Why is it different in this case?

15. Isnt Tuesday signing on day?