Will u get more respct 4 bein big?

im joinin up soon n want 2 no if I will get more respect cos off me size. I am a bodybuilder an am 16 stone an at 5'11". I will prob b bigger dan all da corporals dat r teachin us.

also is it da biggest guy in da section who gets 2 use da GPMG?

sweet weeping Jesus

Your best bet is to be honest and direct

and say to the Cpl's

look dont be afraid, all is ok

I wont hurt you guys

Anyway, size doesn't matter (so I keep being told!)

(bite mode ON)

English is clearly not your first language!

Size means f*ck all!

your avatar reveals SO much.

Chimpy is becoming a Troll.

(bite mode OFF)

8)

Course you will Fcuk Wit

Respect is earned not given,
Proper written English is a start.
Tell them your chimpys mate, they will be impressed.
If yourIQ is as bad as your spelling they might let you use a broom.

Size IS everything - don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :D

i would, i have a far more useful skill than "being big"....the ability to run like a fucker when i need to ^^

SteveyG said:
I bet u wudnt say dat 2 me face. cowards!
Bet if we used words with more than one syllable, you wouldn't understand what we were saying anyway!

I take it you're Chimpy looking for bites

Hey Chimpy, does he do any tricks?

SteveyG said:
I bet u wudnt say dat 2 me face. cowards!
I would, pm me your name and address.

Nah, I'm not even going to bite. Clearly a bad attempt at getting a rise out of some. Didn't work, pal.

I respect your size and the fact that you are obviously nails. I'd like to buy you a pint. Whats your local boozer called and can you describe your tattoo's so I can recognise you.

SteveyG said:
if any corporals or officers give me any mouth when im in trainin ill smack em 1. chimpy nos how hard i am an i dnt take ne sh*t
Nah, I hear you are all mouth and no trousers. In fact thats quite appropriate as it is well known that you wear your mums panties and bra and like to stick your little d1ck and faggoty balls between your legs to look like a big girl.

Chimpy told us and he posted some pics to prove it :twisted:

SteveyG said:
im joinin up soon n want 2 no if I will get more respect cos off me size. I am a bodybuilder an am 16 stone an at 5'11". I will prob b bigger dan all da corporals dat r teachin us.

also is it da biggest guy in da section who gets 2 use da GPMG?
well as a big guy you will get a lot of respect.......they will use you as a weapon container...and shove the GPMG x2 up your arrse!.....

I'm sure you'll be very popular with all the gym queens... say hi to rosco the body builder for me, you might need a mirror as im sure he'll be behind you most of the time, Big kiss mwah xxx

Latest Threads