Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Walter Tull played for Tottenham Hotspur - he should be David Lammy's choice.

As long as he doesn't play with conkers, Lammy likes to see people playing conkers but of course Labour banned the practice

The one chosen for Glasgow - Walter Tull. A fine footballer of his age, first coloured officer to lead white British troops. OK so far. He was chosen for Glasgow as after he joined the army in WW1 he was posted to Scotland, briefly, and signed to play for Glasgow Rangers after the war. He inconveniently got himself killed before joining Rangers. No dig at Tull who seems to have been a good guy, but a more tenuous link would be hard to find.
And Mary Seacole, the 'Black Nursing Pioner', who was never a Pioneer, a Nurse or even Black (he referred to herself as 'yellow' and to blacks as 'n*****s').

And Mary Seacole, the 'Black Nursing Pioner', who was never a Pioneer, a Nurse or even Black (he referred to herself as 'yellow' and to blacks as 'n*****s').

Mary was a he, that is very woke

Here is a topical article from Aris Roussinos, writing for UnHerd. It's a bit verbose and uses some big words but interesting. It was the headline link that caught my attention: "Why Woke is the ruling ideology".
In it, Aris references French Marxist philosopher Louis Althusser and suggests that his principles of revolutionary power are ironically being used to strengthen the control over the masses.
How we bend the knee to our HR overlords
Our managerial class is asserting itself, drunk with its own power
BY ARIS ROUSSINOS

1601464386873.png

Indeed. We only have to reflect on numerous culturally left "comedians", "actors", commentators, media types and politicians rolling in loot and craving power to see the irony of them becoming the very thing they claim to hate. "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

How we bend the knee to our HR overlords - UnHerd

Last edited:
John Alcindor
A Doctor who rejected by the Army medical Corp because of his colour, joined the red cross and worked with injured servicement as they arrived from France

I've heard of him before, the evidence that he was rejected because of his colour is sketchy to say the least.
Also 90000 other people joined the red cross so although a good thing to do, not exactly outstanding.

Also, Im not sure if he was ever British, he was born in Trinidad.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I've heard of him before, the evidence that he was rejected because of his colour is sketchy to say the least.
Also 90000 other people joined the red cross so although a good thing to do, not exactly outstanding.

Also, Im not sure if he was ever British, he was born in Trinidad.
Trinidad was a Crown colony from 1889
so hes ours
yah boo sucks

By the way, anyone seen the advert where the little black kid called Enoch is going blind. I said to Mrs Smeggers (aka the Leader of the Opposition), "he's called Enoch, 'cos he's blind and Enochs into things". She spat half a cup of coffee over the dog and called me a kunt!

Was he named Enoch as he is a kid who doesn't have vision and needs whitey money to help him see the bright and sunny future, in some weird leftie metaphor?

How does Enoch's story end, does he get 'cured' by an English progressive thinking surgeon called Jeremy?

Will they be repainted "postbox red" after the end of Black History Month?
Might be the new Pantone period 'confident red'.
"An active and adventurous red hue, courageous Period emboldens those who menstruate to feel proud of who they are -- to own their period with self-assurance; to stand up and passionately celebrate the exciting and powerful life force they are born with; to urge everyone, regardless of gender, to feel comfortable to talk spontaneously and openly about this pure and natural bodily function,"
I often feel like spontaneously asking women people who menstruate if they're on the blob.

"Four postboxes have been painted black to honour black Britons including Sir Lenny Henry..."
Pink ones for famous commer outers?
Blue for NHS 'eros
Green for Greta
Yellow for mumsnet
White for the invisible mass
Black and white chequered for Louis

"An active and adventurous red hue, courageous Period emboldens those who menstruate to feel proud of who they are -- to own their period with self-assurance; to stand up and passionately celebrate the exciting and powerful life force they are born with; to urge everyone, regardless of gender, to feel comfortable to talk spontaneously and openly about this pure and natural bodily function,"
I often feel like spontaneously asking women people who menstruate if they're on the blob.

Also ask if they think it's ironic that menstruate has "men" in the word, with the follow up comment being did you know that menopause has the word "men", you'd be very unlucky if they don't going into speaking Swiss German levels of melt down

Pink ones for famous commer outers?
Blue for NHS 'eros
Green for Greta
Yellow for mumsnet
White for the invisible mass
Black and white chequered for Louis

You can't have a white postbox that would be racist

how does the Brigade of Guards feel about being dressed in such an emboldening colour

Latest Threads