Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

RiffRaff

Clanker
Well, if my nieces are anything to go by the obsession with blackness is going to produce a generation of sceptical white kids. They attend a nicer North London primary (Esther Rantzen is on the Granny Run from time to time) and they are now quite hostile to blacks and their achievements forever being placed on a pedestal.

I couldn't believe my eyes when this popped up.
lloyd.jpg

Dredd

LE
This stuff isn't going away while there's mileage in it regarding publicity and self-promotion for people.

And as jobs disappear because of the plague, this will now become the job for many people and will just be added to the grievance manufacturing industry. Remember, all this crap costs money and someone somewhere is getting paid handsomely for it.

Dredd

LE
Not strictly British I know. But Idi Amin was in the British Army. Meteoric rise from Private to Field Marshal, and leader of His country. Stick Him on a pillar box.... :rolleyes:

That's who I was going to go for.

Ah well, auld Bobby Mugabe it is for me then.

Because look at how it's done: bright lights, jingly music, all the stuff that kids will want to watch and get upset if they can't. But, then, the propaganda is slipped in.

This is every bit as bad as the Hitler Youth and Young Pioneers. It's indoctrination.

Are you saying tomorrow doesn't belong to them?

Another vote for our man in Uganda King of Scotland and all round fun guy and
amin22.jpg
typical behaviour chap. Idi amin

Not strictly British I know. But Idi Amin was in the British Army. Meteoric rise from Private to Field Marshal, and leader of His country. Stick Him on a pillar box.... :rolleyes:

AND he defeated the British Empire, earning a Victorious Cross along the way iirc.

Another vote for our man in Uganda King of Scotland and all round fun guy andView attachment 508494typical behaviour chap. Idi amin

There is a tale about this bloke, I've no idea if it is true, but hey.

Idi flew to London on a whim and HM the Q was informed, as he was a Head of State. There was a hasty meeting at the Palace (I assume), Her Maj asked him why he was in London on such short notice.
"I cannot buy size 11 shoes in Kampala" came the reply.....

Because look at how it's done: bright lights, jingly music, all the stuff that kids will want to watch and get upset if they can't. But, then, the propaganda is slipped in.

This is every bit as bad as the Hitler Youth and Young Pioneers. It's indoctrination.

Ahem, really? I mean really?

Get back to the AJAX thread :wink:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Ahem, really? I mean really?

Get back to the AJAX thread :wink:
Hey, it's hyperbole. I'm a writer, remember?

It does really worry me, though. Not just get 'em young but get 'em that young.

Turn it around: if a truly Right-wing organisation were doing it, as distinct from on that the 'liberals' call Right-wing, the comparison I made is exactly what those on the Left would be making.

Hey, it's hyperbole. I'm a writer, remember?

It does really worry me, though. Not just get 'em young but get 'em that young.

Turn it around: if a truly Right-wing organisation were doing it, as distinct from on that the 'liberals' call Right-wing, the comparison I made is exactly what those on the Left would be making.
And it would still be hyperbole....

The problem, as you well know, is that there are folks on both sides of the divide that actually believe statements like that!

There is a tale about this bloke, I've no idea if it is true, but hey.

Idi flew to London on a whim and HM the Q was informed, as he was a Head of State. There was a hasty meeting at the Palace (I assume), Her Maj asked him why he was in London on such short notice.
"I cannot buy size 11 shoes in Kampala" came the reply.....
Mugabe used to take an entourage to London on spontaneous shopping trips regularly.
Using Air Zim's only jet.
Booked a flight? tough. come back next week.

Still have mine up in the loft somewhere.
gollibadge.jpg

We live in a world where it seems to be a struggle to treat your fellow human like.....well, a human! There is something inherently wrong with that. People are just selfish, arrogant, hypocritical, nasty c@#ts, which is why I tend not to have much to do with people as a whole.
Unfortunately now with all this going on, there's money to be made, lots of it, also with this current generation of social media narcissism and the jumping on of many bandwagons to show how "inclusive" you are, when really you're not, this isn't going away any time soon.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why is everyone foaming at the brain over the BLM movement? Let them get on with it. Like so many of these protests for protest sake, it will fizzle out and die. It the same as the Anti-Lockdown lobby. Made up of barely pubescent teenagers and a smattering of die-hard "Anarchy in the UK" supporters protesting about something that, allegedly no-one gives four fifths of three eighths of rock-all about.
The world needs to stop and take a breath, smoke some herbs and get twatted! These little protesters are just a blip on the smooth running of our cosy lives. Don't get annoyed with them, give them all free lentil burgers and weave your own tofu kits and they'll soon get bored (and, in all probability, constipated) and go home.

Latest Threads