Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Daz

LE
You are welcome to your opinion even though it is authenticated by Google, who are under investigation along with Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter for censorship, and even altering a full entry to fit their agenda.
My course was long before your acclaimed Islamic and BLM accusations. And let me remind you all information presented for instruction is vetted and verified by the University / School prior to being accepted into a curriculum.
And like Google and the others, the individual teacher puts their own slant on what they present..
There is so much information confirming the facts of Jewish Sea Captains running the Slave Trade it can't be ignored or denied.
Dribbling bollocks by a racist bellend

You are welcome to your opinion even though it is authenticated by Google,
There is so much information confirming the facts of Jewish Sea Captains running the Slave Trade it can't be ignored or denied.
Authenticated by Google no less! Who could possibly ignore or deny peer reviewed evidence by that August body of academics?
Well I could because I've never read such a load of bollocks in my life!

You are welcome to your opinion even though it is authenticated by Google, who are under investigation along with Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter for censorship, and even altering a full entry to fit their agenda.
My course was long before your acclaimed Islamic and BLM accusations. And let me remind you all information presented for instruction is vetted and verified by the University / School prior to being accepted into a curriculum.
And like Google and the others, the individual teacher puts their own slant on what they present..
You are Jeremy Corbyn and I claim my £5.

There are things to grass about and things not to grass about .
That was one of the things to grass about .
Only if you are weak and scared to set fire to peoples car.

You informer.

So, someone on another thread had suggested that our newest contender for SPOTY candidate is in fact a sock for one of the normal front runners. Any suggestions?

Londo

LE
Only if you are weak and scared to set fire to peoples car.

You informer.
It would have been my wish to set to the horror on the doorstep that was mentioned above . Unfortunately the law does not allow it these days especially if they are of a protected species .

Sabretooth

War Hero
That's the difference between British and American culture: we've actually got one.
Agreed you do have a culture, It started with the Indian's and Pakistanis and has sped to Muslim and Asian picking up a few Eastern Europeans along the way. Queen Vic must be throwing up in Her grave. There is no Brit in British. The UK is an Island and it should have been easy to regulate and protect the Culture of days gone by, in hind site Enoch Powell was 100% correct.

Agreed you do have a culture, It started with the Indian's and Pakistanis and has sped to Muslim and Asian picking up a few Eastern Europeans along the way. Queen Vic must be throwing up in Her grave. There is no Brit in British. The UK is an Island and it should have been easy to regulate and protect the Culture of days gone by, in hind site Enoch Powell was 100% correct.
Enjoy being part of North Mexico in the coming years.

I suspect a mod will be along shortly to swing the banhammer at your anti Semitic head.

Quite recently, one of our neighbours, who just happens to be black and disabled, started leaving BLM stickers on the external door to the block. Now within this block of 12 flats are around 8 families of black descent, us (the only white couple), the girl next door (white with a mixed race kid) and 2 Middle Eastern families. I took it upon myself to take these stickers down as they offended me, only for them to be put back up again and taken down again. This has lead to the daft old bat who put them up to tell all and sundry that we're racist. Anyway, since lockdown, we've had a car parked in our designated parking space. After a chat with the Housing Officer, he asked us to put a polite notice on the car which we did. 2 weeks later (last Sunday), I noticed that the note had gone. On Monday morning, a black female rang the doorbell, wife answers and this female launches into a tirade about "she ain't gonna move her car and it's her fkin parking space now, bitch", I heard this and went to the front door and told her to keep a civil tongue and not swear at my wife, which led to me being called a "racist cunt" & "white trash". We just shut the door on her with her still yelling out "racist cnuts, bloodclart, bumbaclart and pussyhole" for around 2 minutes. She didn't notice that the doorbell is one of the video doorbells. Anyway, got the wife to ring and an intervie at home to gather statements and evidence was arranged for Weds afternoon. Coppers duly turn up, statements given and when they saw the video evidence, they turned an even pastier shade of white than they originally were. They asked what we wanted and we both said we wanted her arrested for racist abuse and hate crime. One copper started to say something, when I interjected "that if I'd said those things, I'd have been cuffed within the hour of it being reported", he did nod in the positive. After leaving us, they sat in the car for a while and then went and visited the female concerned, they reported back that she is to visit the local station today, if she admits the offence, she'll get a formal caution, if she denies it, she'll be charged and a court appearance where we will have to give evidence which I'll happily do.
Apologies for the length of this post.

You live in a really classy neighbourhood. I bet Billy Bragg and Lily Allen wish they were part of that community. I bet it destroyed those so-called coppers to have to do their job, lest they be outed as cowards and incompetents.

NSP

LE
Are you on glue...?

Fuck off, you stunned cunt.

NSP

LE
Enjoy being part of North Mexico in the coming years.

I suspect a mod will be along shortly to swing the banhammer at your anti Semitic head.
Did you Prod-a-Mod, too...?