Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Quite recently, one of our neighbours, who just happens to be black and disabled, started leaving BLM stickers on the external door to the block. Now within this block of 12 flats are around 8 families of black descent, us (the only white couple), the girl next door (white with a mixed race kid) and 2 Middle Eastern families. I took it upon myself to take these stickers down as they offended me, only for them to be put back up again and taken down again. This has lead to the daft old bat who put them up to tell all and sundry that we're racist. Anyway, since lockdown, we've had a car parked in our designated parking space. After a chat with the Housing Officer, he asked us to put a polite notice on the car which we did. 2 weeks later (last Sunday), I noticed that the note had gone. On Monday morning, a black female rang the doorbell, wife answers and this female launches into a tirade about "she ain't gonna move her car and it's her fkin parking space now, bitch", I heard this and went to the front door and told her to keep a civil tongue and not swear at my wife, which led to me being called a "racist cunt" & "white trash". We just shut the door on her with her still yelling out "racist cnuts, bloodclart, bumbaclart and pussyhole" for around 2 minutes. She didn't notice that the doorbell is one of the video doorbells. Anyway, got the wife to ring and an intervie at home to gather statements and evidence was arranged for Weds afternoon. Coppers duly turn up, statements given and when they saw the video evidence, they turned an even pastier shade of white than they originally were. They asked what we wanted and we both said we wanted her arrested for racist abuse and hate crime. One copper started to say something, when I interjected "that if I'd said those things, I'd have been cuffed within the hour of it being reported", he did nod in the positive. After leaving us, they sat in the car for a while and then went and visited the female concerned, they reported back that she is to visit the local station today, if she admits the offence, she'll get a formal caution, if she denies it, she'll be charged and a court appearance where we will have to give evidence which I'll happily do.
Apologies for the length of this post.
Well done for your remarkable restraint. Unfortunately I very much doubt that she will suffer the consequences of her actions. If it had been you giving the racist tirade, you'd already be in clink.

NSP

LE
As tp [sic] Slavery they were captured and brought here by Jewish Sea Captains.
Fuck off, you anti-Semitic prick.

You're also thicker than a whale's foreskin. Sea captains, Jewish or otherwise, spent very little time capturing slaves, finding it required much less effort to simply trade with the stronger local tribes who already had their weaker rivals in the bag and ready to be sold into indentured servitude to European colonisers.

Look up the "Triangle Trade" and learn something based on fact rather than racist fantasy.

Last edited:

NSP

LE

"An authentic, contemporary report, based on authority, indicates that of 128 Slave ships, for instance, unloaded in Charleston, within one year, their “Cargo,” 120 of these were undersigned by Jews from Newport and Charleston by their own name. About the rest of them, one can surmise, although they were entered as Boston (1), Norfolk (2), and Baltimore (4), their real owners were similarly the Jewish slave dealers from Newport and Charleston.
One is able to assess the Jewish share in the entire dealings of the Newport, if one considers the undertaking of a lone Jew, the Portuguese, Aaron Lopez, who plays an important part in the over-all story of the Jews and Slavery".
Tell us, now; have you perchance read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion...? Did you think it was any good...?

NSP

LE
You don't have a history, you have a short sequence of preceding events - FFS, We've got Teashops older than your country :)
That's the difference between British and American culture: we've actually got one.

RedDinger

Old-Salt

"An authentic, contemporary report, based on authority, indicates that of 128 Slave ships, for instance, unloaded in Charleston, within one year, their “Cargo,” 120 of these were undersigned by Jews from Newport and Charleston by their own name. About the rest of them, one can surmise, although they were entered as Boston (1), Norfolk (2), and Baltimore (4), their real owners were similarly the Jewish slave dealers from Newport and Charleston.
One is able to assess the Jewish share in the entire dealings of the Newport, if one considers the undertaking of a lone Jew, the Portuguese, Aaron Lopez, who plays an important part in the over-all story of the Jews and Slavery".
Does it have a foreword from Jeremy Corbyn?

Fuck off, you anti-Semitic prick.

You're also thicker than a whale's foreskin. Sea captains, Jewish or otherwise, spent very little time capturing slaves, finding it required much less effort to simply trade with the stronger local tribes who already had their weaker rivals in the bag and ready to be sold into indentured servitude to European colonisers.

Look up the "Triangle Trade" and learn something based on fact rather than racist fantasy.

Not to mention that many, many, whites who tried didn't reappear.

Must admit you are right when it comes to getting different answers to things.

I was looking up the ranking(s) for the University of Arizona and got quite a few different answers. Hard to tell if the Uni of Arizona is 101 out of 125 or tied 97th with lots and lots of others or 273rd in the world?

Are there more than one?

View attachment 525959

View attachment 525960

View attachment 525962
Have always known the U of Arizona to be a joke , so take his assertions about his tutelage there with the authority it deserves. When you Google allumni of U of Arizona, Kourtney Kardashian is the first name that appears.

Quite recently, one of our neighbours, who just happens to be black and disabled, started leaving BLM stickers on the external door to the block. Now within this block of 12 flats are around 8 families of black descent, us (the only white couple), the girl next door (white with a mixed race kid) and 2 Middle Eastern families. I took it upon myself to take these stickers down as they offended me, only for them to be put back up again and taken down again. This has lead to the daft old bat who put them up to tell all and sundry that we're racist. Anyway, since lockdown, we've had a car parked in our designated parking space. After a chat with the Housing Officer, he asked us to put a polite notice on the car which we did. 2 weeks later (last Sunday), I noticed that the note had gone. On Monday morning, a black female rang the doorbell, wife answers and this female launches into a tirade about "she ain't gonna move her car and it's her fkin parking space now, bitch", I heard this and went to the front door and told her to keep a civil tongue and not swear at my wife, which led to me being called a "racist cunt" & "white trash". We just shut the door on her with her still yelling out "racist cnuts, bloodclart, bumbaclart and pussyhole" for around 2 minutes. She didn't notice that the doorbell is one of the video doorbells. Anyway, got the wife to ring and an intervie at home to gather statements and evidence was arranged for Weds afternoon. Coppers duly turn up, statements given and when they saw the video evidence, they turned an even pastier shade of white than they originally were. They asked what we wanted and we both said we wanted her arrested for racist abuse and hate crime. One copper started to say something, when I interjected "that if I'd said those things, I'd have been cuffed within the hour of it being reported", he did nod in the positive. After leaving us, they sat in the car for a while and then went and visited the female concerned, they reported back that she is to visit the local station today, if she admits the offence, she'll get a formal caution, if she denies it, she'll be charged and a court appearance where we will have to give evidence which I'll happily do.
Where's PC Savage when you need him?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well done for your remarkable restraint. Unfortunately I very much doubt that she will suffer the consequences of her actions. If it had been you giving the racist tirade, you'd already be in clink.
If it had been a bloke, he'd have been down before he mentioned the word trash.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That's the difference between British and American culture: we've actually got one.

My bold ... sadly being eroded/destroyed at an alarming rate by our pathetic pc/woke establishment, to be replaced by third world entitlement & chaos!!

Have always known the U of Arizona to be a joke , so take his assertions about his tutelage there with the authority it deserves. When you Google allumni of U of Arizona, Kourtney Kardashian is the first name that appears.
There was an advert on the radio going on about the benefits of a copper lined facemask which killed 99.9% of COVID, apparently is certified by the university of Arizona. I wasn't aware that they were a certification body yet alone one able to accredit/licence anything in the UK.

Forbes have them as #218 in the university rankings. Most of the "notable" graduates seem to be either sports or "media" personalities.

From todays Daily Criminal

The first is a PC who had the (mis)fortune to stop an Asian man on his first day of work. The second is an individual who is clearly buckling under the strain of the immigration in this country.

So as well as a racist you are a snitch?

Londo

LE
"Studied it in history my arrse "
We'll you must be as narrow-minded, Do any amount of research, and Wikipedia, Google, and even Microsoft will give different answers to your search request. and depending on how much they pay will decide where the Answer appears in the results.
Now go to a few schools and colleges and you will find the subject matter is presented the way the presenter wants it interpreted. That's why so many exams are different from one another, and discussions on a subject are so varied. including Left, Right, and Centrist views, My statement was 100% truthful whether you believe it or not, Regardless of your claims, I will carry on Believing the University of Arizona and the books they approve for study.
Well about as narrow minded as you seem to be .
From the articles I read last night it seemed to me that these stories of Jewish slaver captains first came to light within the Nation Of Islam group . You know the forerunners of the current black lives matter crowd and spread about by them . Later the same drivel has been recirculated by many white supremist groups ( just as hateful )
Now if any collages and schools are teaching or spreading the same so called truths they need looking at by the authorities for hate crimes .
All I'm asking is for any arrsers who have enough interest in the subject to do a google have a good read and make their own minds up . That's fair isn't it ?
I also notice yesterday that the wicked Jews in Israel have taken in a load of Ethiopian Africans .
Any idea how much they will be selling them for ?

NSP

LE
It would have made me both of them as well as I would have done the exact same as @Joker62 in the same circumstances
They get away with it because no-one stands up to them and puts them in their place. It wasn't snitching or racist either what Joker did, it is being civil. The Constables should be reprimanded for not upholding the law here too.

Sabretooth

War Hero
Well about as narrow minded as you seem to be .
From the articles I read last night it seemed to me that these stories of Jewish slaver captains first came to light within the Nation Of Islam group . You know the forerunners of the current black lives matter crowd and spread about by them . Later the same drivel has been recirculated by many white supremist groups ( just as hateful )
Now if any collages and schools are teaching or spreading the same so called truths they need looking at by the authorities for hate crimes .
All I'm asking is for any arrsers who have enough interest in the subject to do a google have a good read and make their own minds up . That's fair isn't it ?
I also notice yesterday that the wicked Jews in Israel have taken in a load of Ethiopian Africans .
Any idea how much they will be selling them for ?
You are welcome to your opinion even though it is authenticated by Google, who are under investigation along with Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter for censorship, and even altering a full entry to fit their agenda.
My course was long before your acclaimed Islamic and BLM accusations. And let me remind you all information presented for instruction is vetted and verified by the University / School prior to being accepted into a curriculum.
And like Google and the others, the individual teacher puts their own slant on what they present..
There is so much information confirming the facts of Jewish Sea Captains running the Slave Trade it can't be ignored or denied.

You are welcome to your opinion even though it is authenticated by Google, who are under investigation along with Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter for censorship, and even altering a full entry to fit their agenda.
My course was long before your acclaimed Islamic and BLM accusations. And let me remind you all information presented for instruction is vetted and verified by the University / School prior to being accepted into a curriculum.
And like Google and the others, the individual teacher puts their own slant on what they present..
There is so much information confirming the facts of Jewish Sea Captains running the Slave Trade it can't be ignored or denied.
Why are tales of the sea being taught in a landlocked state anyway?

Latest Threads