Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

First day after lockdown, so can actually sit-in at Starbucks to work. Now because of limited seating, you have to get in before the students and the immigrant/refugees. Don't have a problem with the students, but the gangs of immigrant/refugees is getting bigger year on year. Rarely saw any, and if you did, it was males outside in smoking area only. Nowadays it's either large number of females taking over a lot of the seating or extended families with their kids running amok. And it's only Starbucks that has this. Nero's and Costa are pretty much locals demographics. The afternoons, especially late on, are the worst. Not exactly early risers most of them

First day after lockdown, so can actually sit-in at Starbucks to work. Now because of limited seating, you have to get in before the students and the immigrant/refugees. Don't have a problem with the students, but the gangs of immigrant/refugees is getting bigger year on year. Rarely saw any, and if you did, it was males outside in smoking area only. Nowadays it's either large number of females taking over a lot of the seating or extended families with their kids running amok. And it's only Starbucks that has this. Nero's and Costa are pretty much locals demographics. The afternoons, especially late on, are the worst. Not exactly early risers most of them
Yeah, Starbucks do an immigrant loyalty card.

Sounds like the type of thing they would do. Last year, the branch I predominately use, some smack head came in and filled a carrier bag with bags of coffee beans, then just walked out. When I have chase, the manageress, who is a runner herself, pretended to give chase too. Am not as fit as I used to be, but the scumbag dropped the stolen goods when he realised he was being pursued, so no point in further chasing him. She made to claims as to why/how bags of coffee went missing, so she made a false insurance/log, as I wasn't asked to give information. A few months later, he came back and robbed more. This particular branch has a thing for homeless charities, so will probably help fund them by deliberately letting them steal.

Shows that last year it was just the guys who made their own ways over here. Now, they have rang their families and got them over. Those on the dinghies and in the jungle camps at Sangatte are just the vanguard. The real invasion starts once they get here.

Shows that last year it was just the guys who made their own ways over here. Now, they have rang their families and got them over. Those on the dinghies and in the jungle camps at Sangatte are just the vanguard. The real invasion starts once they get here.
But the females and their broods are flying in. Each year, I see more of them. Ten years ago, you rarely saw one.

Well, because he was not the first, and the first's life story is more inspiring, secondly, he's been picked because of the left-wing/union credentials.

It's a bit like the Mary Seacole myths, saving of thousands of soldiers’ lives (not true) her military medals (never awarded), racist discrimination by Nightingale (unfounded) and her role as a nurse (which she never called herself)

There's plenty of good Black role models out there who could be picked for what they have done and then held up as examples, rather than promoting myths for political ends.

True. But the good examples need more exposure than the bad ones.

.......and rip the rest of us off with their over-priced, over-hyped pish they try and pass off as coffee.
They can keep it!

He's ginger Cav, does that count as white?
My ex is ginger, as far as I'm concerned they are a completely different species.
Even more so if they're left handed as well.

Oi! I'm left handed, and there's not that much ginger in my beard! Thankfully that's the bits going white first.

The adverts for HMOs is also an indicator, seeing a lot of 10+ accommodation building advertised lately.

Not forgetting the plethora of illegal residences in some/many of our "vibrantly enriched" towns
Slough spy plane detects 6,000 illegal 'beds in sheds' with thermal imaging | Daily Mail Online
snip "A spy plane equipped with a thermal imaging camera has found that more than 6,000 outbuildings in one town could be 'beds in sheds' converted by rogue landlords.
Slough Borough Council is the first local authority in the country to pay for the specially-adapted aircraft to fly over streets picking up heat from sheds and garages."

And this is in just one town!!

Well, because he was not the first, and the first's life story is more inspiring, secondly, he's been picked because of the left-wing/union credentials.

It's a bit like the Mary Seacole myths, saving of thousands of soldiers’ lives (not true) her military medals (never awarded), racist discrimination by Nightingale (unfounded) and her role as a nurse (which she never called herself)

There's plenty of good Black role models out there who could be picked for what they have done and then held up as examples, rather than promoting myths for political ends.

My bold indeed, despite the fact she had learnt some herbal medicine in Jamaica and treated some illnesses there, she never had OR worked at a hospital in the Crimea. from wiki
"Mary Seacole's application to join Florence Nightingale's team was rejected. Mary, who had become a successful business woman in Jamaica, decided to travel to the Crimea at her own expense. She visited Florence Nightingale at her hospital at Scutari. Unwilling to accept defeat, Mary started up a business called the British Hotel but others referred to as “Mrs Seacole’s hut” a few miles from the battlefront. Here she sold food and drink to the British officers and a canteen for the soldiers."

Basically an early type of NAAFI !

Mufulira42

Clanker
But the females and their broods are flying in. Each year, I see more of them. Ten years ago, you rarely saw one.
Ever so slightly off-topic but my ex SIL when working as a patrol Plod had occasion to pull over a slightly wobbly driver on HM large highway. Well it seems the driver ,a fairly recent immigrant, decided that it was not in his interest to have a conversation with Mr. Plod and on this darkened lonely highway put his snappy looking joggers to the test and started legging down said highway. Unbeknownst to him Mr. Plod an enthusiastic long-distance runner and in spite of all the ironmongery hanging off his duty belt and shod in DMS type spit polished boots was delighted to give chase and chase and chase. The recent immigrant chappie was hurling taunts over his shoulder at Mr. Plod because of his noisy progress for the first few hundred feet and then tried to rev up his fancy joggers -- but the filthy, disgusting policeman never slackened off and stayed close on his heels. Then horrors of horrors the highway started up-slope and it became noticeably harder to stay ahead of Mr. Plod and bugger me if Gravity had not kicked in he would have clearly escaped the Law. Eventually the New arrival chap faltered, his chest heaving and like his heart was hammering through his ribs and hands on knees gasping for more free air. To cut to the close, at his trial Mr. Recent an Undocumented Civilian, complained bitterly of unfair treatment at hands of police as he was at a huge disadvantage from a steady diet of booze, chips, wacky tabacky, and donated grub. Magistrate did not see it that way and handed down custodial time in order to instruct Mr.Recent in the ways of this fair dominion. And peace reigned over the land.

Blair should be made to eat his own heart. He’s destroyed this country and all to just ‘put one over on the Tories’.

Which every bitter useless Labour leader has been desperate to do since.

Last edited:

Londo

LE
My bold indeed, despite the fact she had learnt some herbal medicine in Jamaica and treated some illnesses there, she never had OR worked at a hospital in the Crimea. from wiki
"Mary Seacole's application to join Florence Nightingale's team was rejected. Mary, who had become a successful business woman in Jamaica, decided to travel to the Crimea at her own expense. She visited Florence Nightingale at her hospital at Scutari. Unwilling to accept defeat, Mary started up a business called the British Hotel but others referred to as “Mrs Seacole’s hut” a few miles from the battlefront. Here she sold food and drink to the British officers and a canteen for the soldiers."

A sutlers establishment . Very common at the time .

pc flaps

War Hero
Not forgetting the plethora of illegal residences in some/many of our "vibrantly enriched" towns
Slough spy plane detects 6,000 illegal 'beds in sheds' with thermal imaging | Daily Mail Online
snip "A spy plane equipped with a thermal imaging camera has found that more than 6,000 outbuildings in one town could be 'beds in sheds' converted by rogue landlords.
Slough Borough Council is the first local authority in the country to pay for the specially-adapted aircraft to fly over streets picking up heat from sheds and garages."

Times that 6000 by the 450 local authorities in England and assume (conservatively) 5 people in each and that's 13.5 million.

This isn't happening in say, rural Lincs so the number may be lower, but then again I'd bet the beds in sheds numbers in cities are higher even than Slough, so the overall number might be as high as 18 million. Given the official number is 66 mill, that'd be a real population of 84 million. All speculation, but it sheds (no pun intended) light on the supermarket numbers I posted a few pages back.

Of course, they'll all fill in the census next year (stifles gales of laughter)!

Daz

LE
True. But the good examples need more exposure than the bad ones.
Not disagreeing with that, what I disagree with is pushing untrue stories to promote a political agenda

RedDinger

Old-Salt

Or Choggie shop?

Not just Orwell, facts are now racist unless they're taken from an African perspective

Students from the University of Cape Town arguing that science as a whole should be scrapped and started again in a way that accommodates non-Western perspectives and experiences, because for example science cannot explain black magic

Hmm My bold & especially the underlined bit, now all you unbelievers be careful or I'll get my special friend that I still keep tucked away in his "muti" bottle, to come and sort you lot out as I did with my Constables in the NRP ..

1606919320106.png

If only those aircraft with the thermal imaging also had heat-seeking missiles

Latest Threads