Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

There is a clip out there of his screen test. Full on Bristol accent loud and clear.
A lovely bloke by all accounts.

Nicknamed Darth Farmer on set due to that accent.

It has to be said

"If you dint start talkin Prncess, Wese goin ta move this ere deaf starl to aldron, an use that gurt big lazer to feck he roight up"

Would have worked on space balls but probably lacked the gravitas for Vader

A lovely bloke by all accounts.

Nicknamed Darth Farmer on set due to that accent.
He came to our primary school in Blandford as the Green Cross Code man in the earlier 80s, he said he Darth Vader, none of us believed him as he didn't sound anything like him.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's got to the stage were if the person was 6 5, built like a brick sh__house, extreme facial hair and and about as feminine as WG Grace, you still couldn't say he was "a man".
You could say, "WRAC."

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What a bummer.
There's no need to be homo phobic!
Report yourself to your local Stasi EO&D rep.
Prepare for the arrival of the Leftwaffe to denounce you on Twatter, FB and your local paper, workplace, house, street.
You're "heading East", my friend....

I wonder what reaction this BLM mob will have towards this particular atrocity. I suspect that most of us can predict what it will be, my guess is utter silence.

Perhaps we could send that Brixton militia- Forever Family Force, to sort it all out.

There's no need to be homo phobic!
Report yourself to your local Stasi EO&D rep.
Prepare for the arrival of the Leftwaffe to denounce you on Twatter, FB and your local paper, workplace, house, street.
You're "heading East", my friend....
Our E&D people gave up on me yonks back.

I m looked upon as something best left in the corner, happily fixing stuff and growling at passers by.

Latest Threads