Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Interesting . A traitor or not a traitor ? I'm not sure which .
Anyway he was cremated twice .

Cremated twice????

So he walted as Bugsy before Bugsy was even born, now that's proper walting

But it's just wrong.

"White people smiling and getting on with winning the war."

More like, "Smile for the camera, lads, this will be shown back home."

Stupid, stupid people being indulged in their bias.

Flip it: imagine a group of white people recording a film saying that 'most of the hard lifting was done by us'.

You can't. It wouldn't happen.
Stealing valour is still stealing. It's our fault for not Nailing it down. Still what would you expect.

Our woke teachers would do well to look at the career of Subhas Chandra Bose and the Free India Legion who sided with Germany against the allies.
Our ‘Woke’ Teachers teach the National Curriculum. They may be well aware of the ‘Tiger Legion’ but it’s no more in their remit than Gibson’s dog...

Our woke teachers would do well to look at the career of Subhas Chandra Bose and the Free India Legion who sided with Germany against the allies.
Plus those who changed sides to Germany -

Can be portrayed as heroes of the independence movement. Can also be seen in the context of others from the Allied side who signed up for the Germans Russians to Valsov's ROA, Brits to the Brit Frei Korps, Dutch , Belgians, Norwegians, Danish and French who joined SS.

Plus those who changed sides to Germany -

Can be portrayed as heroes of the independence movement. Can also be seen in the context of others from the Allied side who signed up for the Germans Russians to Valsov's ROA, Brits to the Brit Frei Korps, Dutch , Belgians, Norwegians, Danish and French who joined SS.
Not really because tens of thousands joined the Russian Liberation Army though their motives might have been simply to survive rather than love for Nazism where as Brits who joined the Free Corps didn't number more than double figures . This is different from the Western recruited Waffen SS men who were rabid anti-communists who agreed with Nazism

It was recently that I found out many Japs stranded on pacific Islands survived via "self sufficiency" which is a euphemism for cannibalism. Apparently it was the Indian prisoners that were the first to be eaten so I'm guessing some of the prisoners would rather fight for the Japs than end up on the menu ?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Not really because tens of thousands joined the Russian Liberation Army though their motives might have been simply to survive rather than love for Nazism where as Brits who joined the Free Corps didn't number more than double figures . This is different from the Western recruited Waffen SS men who were rabid anti-communists who agreed with Nazism

It was recently that I found out many Japs stranded on pacific Islands survived via "self sufficiency" which is a euphemism for cannibalism. Apparently it was the Indian prisoners that were the first to be eaten so I'm guessing some of the prisoners would rather fight for the Japs than end up on the menu ?
A bit like ISIL:

"Join us or get your head chopped off."

"Yep, sign me up."

Seems the Nazis were practising diversity before Brent Council even knew how to spell it.

And they were keen on the idea of a European Union, so get the remainers all moist

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
For which we should be ever thankful
Greetings Londo! There are fine stories of the Sikhs in British service fighting in the early Afghan wars, and right up to Omdurman and what brilliant aggressive allies they were, Coming out of the heat of India to fight in the bitter cold winters of Chitral and such places. They are a fine marshal nation, who I suppose feel privileged to have fought alongside redcoats. There's no complaints or bragging from them.

Londo

LE
Greetings Londo! There are fine stories of the Sikhs in British service fighting in the early Afghan wars, and right up to Omdurman and what brilliant aggressive allies they were, Coming out of the heat of India to fight in the bitter cold winters of Chitral and such places. They are a fine marshal nation, who I suppose feel privileged to have fought alongside redcoats. There's no complaints or bragging from them.
I have known and sometimes worked with many Sikhs .
Generally an excellent bunch. A few bad apples but one can expect that in any society

I'm confused with all this "Black Friday" nonsense every year.

I thought he was just Robinson Crusoe's manservant!
Don't you go assuming Man Friday's gender. He was a theyservant not a manservant.

There's a thought.

A swashbuckling remake of Robinson Crusoe with (of course) Idris Elba as Robinson Crusoe and token white bloke (Eddie Redmayne probably) as Man Friday. You heard it here first.

Actually, possibly not a good idea to have an actor of colour playing a character called Robinson........

Latest Threads