Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How long before this comment is deleted/censored ?

the story of men of the "old British Empire" who regarded joining the war effort as a matter of honour. [7]
Stranger still, is the fact that the original BHM post has now disappeared, did someone find out that Frank Bailey wasn't the first?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Stranger still, is the fact that the original BHM post has now disappeared, did someone find out that Frank Bailey wasn't the first?
So much of what is posted at the moment is poorly researched or goes unchallenged. I guess that's the byproduct of a barrage attack, which is what we're getting.

Posted before, but someone needs kicking for this ever getting aired.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So much of what is posted at the moment is poorly researched or goes unchallenged. I guess that's the byproduct of a barrage attack, which is what we're getting.

I 've not seen that before but my impression was (and is) rabble rousing trouble maker.

bestri10

Old-Salt

this video, to me, is stupid they are blatantly bringing race into the topic of remembrance of those who fought and it is a topic where race does not need to be and should not be mentioned, we don't go to a memorial and go thank you to only the white soldiers for what they did we remember them all, and when we learn about the great wars we don't learn which colour the soldiers who fought in certain battles were and we don't need to we learn about the battles themselves and the effects of them. stop whining because some white people may or may not have remembered black soldiers who fought the facts are we remember them all today so why are they making it an issue, if anything black soldiers who fought are remembered a hell of a lot more than the portuguese, japanese chinese, brazilian, greek and many others.

pc flaps

War Hero
Even people working for Rupe's evil empire are no longer safe from a woking!

Yep, we are now to be educated in "the difference between Allyship and Tokenism". Which is another form of cultural bullying to tell people that they aren't doing enough, and need to do more. Except "More" will never be enough and the hare will remain forever just out of reach, greyhound-style.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I 've not seen that before but my impression was (and is) rabble rousing trouble maker.
But it's just wrong.

"White people smiling and getting on with winning the war."

More like, "Smile for the camera, lads, this will be shown back home."

Stupid, stupid people being indulged in their bias.

Flip it: imagine a group of white people recording a film saying that 'most of the hard lifting was done by us'.

You can't. It wouldn't happen.

Londo

LE
There’s an article on the Sky News app about Patrick Hutchinson, the black guy who carried a white guy away from a kicking at this summers BLM protests.

In the article he described racism in the media and what used to be on TV in the 70’s. He cites Til Death Us Do Part. Thick twat doesn’t realise TDUDP was ridiculing rascists, not promoting them.

Londo

LE
This morning on Google...

View attachment 523803
Well done him but it seems like someone else actually preceded him going by the comments .
I suspect this one is being made a fuss of for his trade union activities .
This was a very popular book in my neck of the woods. I'm afraid I don't have the ISBN number...

View attachment 523813
Tea , keyboard ...You git :D

bestri10

Old-Salt
There’s an article on the Sky News app about Patrick Hutchinson, the black guy who carried a white guy away from a kicking at this summers BLM protests.

In the article he described racism in the media and what used to be on TV in the 70’s. He cites Til Death Us Do Part. Thick twat doesn’t realise TDUDP was ridiculing rascists, not promoting them.
did they mention that the blm group he was a part of went up there with knives with the intention of kicking off with and harming people protecting statues and what not.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Not even accurate either, George Arthur Roberts BEM MSM pre-dated him by some years and in my opinion, had a far more noteworthy career both in and outside of the fire service.

George Arthur Roberts - Wikipedia
AKA the "Coconut Bomber", stationed at New Cross, as was I (a lot later than him though. There's a red plaque on the wall of the station to him.

Sana

Old-Salt
There were 2.5 million Indians in WW2. So many Bangladeshi sailors in the Merchant Navy (which is why most settled in Tower Hamlets, where the Docklands is located). You don't see asians make such a fuss about this.

Our woke teachers would do well to look at the career of Subhas Chandra Bose and the Free India Legion who sided with Germany against the allies.

Latest Threads