Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

The BLM shit is over for this guy.
Enkha1CVoAAiaYp.jpg

Something tells me that it wasn't Sheriff Buford and Deputy Enos who rocked up as Colin BigMackernick in this story was on his way to help little old ladies cross the street as he was on the way to help at the local soup kitchen.

The BLM shit is over for this guy.
View attachment 523224
Something tells me that it wasn't Sheriff Buford and Deputy Enos who rocked up as Colin BigMackernick in this story was on his way to help little old ladies cross the street as he was on the way to help at the local soup kitchen.
You say that but there is tragically a lot of it about.

This young man was stabbed to death in Brixton the other day and all he was doing was picking up some shopping from Asda for his old Grandma! I mean, can you believe that?

You say that but there is tragically a lot of it about.

This young man was stabbed to death in Brixton the other day and all he was doing was picking up some shopping from Asda for his old Grandma! I mean, can you believe that?

"They said Terrell had gone to the shops for his elderly grandmother when he bumped into an old friend who then reportedly stabbed him." With friends like that.............
I wonder if his grandmothers shopping was in lots of baggies. Just saying.

"They said Terrell had gone to the shops for his elderly grandmother when he bumped into an old friend who then reportedly stabbed him." With friends like that.............
How very dare you imply that this talented and innocent aspiring young rapper was involved in nefarious activities?

Can't a man go shopping for his elderly Grandma these days (and unfortunately be stabbed to death on the streets in the process by an old friend) without someone like you coming along and casting dispersions?

Honestly. Some people.

Last edited:
Meanwhile whites in South Africa continue to be killed in a targeted fashion, but then as we are being told it’s BLM not WLM.

Here’s a lady who tells it how it is, and where it is going. Woke, BH’ers, the PC and Greta fans will probably go and see the play The Assassination of KH. Not quite sure how they get away with it, petty sure it’s verging on a hate crime, but the Guardian thinks its brilliant.

Last edited:
Meanwhile whites in South Africa continue to be killed in a targeted fashion, but then as we are being told it’s BLM not WLM.

Here’s a lady who tells it how it is, and where it is going. Woke, BH’ers, the PC and Greta fans will probably go and see the play The Assassination of KH. Not quite sure how they get away with it, petty sure it’s verging on a hate crime, but the Guardian thinks its brilliant.

Wait... she said that's funded by the Tax Payer?

It also seems to be very important to point out that the brothers shared the same father.

Daz

LE
It also seems to be very important to point out that the brothers shared the same father.
The mother must be so ashamed about that :)

I would suggest you stock up on your Flashman Novels, TinTin and any books dealing with pre 2019 Britain before they all get put on the racist list.

Especially Tintin in the Congo

syrup

LE

Imagine the Belgium's having a poor opinion on the Congo.
Muhammed Ali claimed he got more support in the rumble in the jungle because he highlighted that George Foreman brought his pet Alsatian with him.
The Belgium's used them as attacked dogs and they were linked to them forever in their minds.
Ali pointed out George had a dog of the oppressor and used it against him.
They famously chanted "Ali Bum bay ye" (my spelling) which meant "Ali Kill Him"

And people like Charlie Chester whose comedy was very non "woke"
Obituary: Charlie Chester | The Independent

snip "A serial within the show was "Tarzan of the Tapes", featuring Stab-U the Elephant Boy and his regular order to his pachyderm, and "Git up there, Forsythe!" The scene was always set thus, "In the heart of the dreaded jungle of Janzibulla which is situated deep in the African province of Japonica . . .", and everyone who ever heard it will remember the regular chant of the natives:
Down in the jungle, living in a tent,
Better than a prefab - no rent!"

This morning on Google...

View attachment 523803

Not even accurate either, George Arthur Roberts BEM MSM pre-dated him by some years and in my opinion, had a far more noteworthy career both in and outside of the fire service.

George Arthur Roberts - Wikipedia

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No mention of "same mother"?

Latest Threads