Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Perhaps, had she been wearing, a wig, long black cloak and carrying briefs or towing a trolley full of files then maybe she would have been identified as a cleaner. :cool:
They'd still have asked - I rather think that's the point

I don't know why she's complaining, places I went to, it was,
"Who the f*ck are you"
Were you already in the dock by that stage?

anglo

LE
Were you already in the dock by that stage?
MMMMMM,

comment.jpg

I work with a whole bunch of miscellaneous foreign types and I don't even bother asking which country people are from these days, it's simpler.

I have a cute little dusky friend that has to answer "where are you from" with "here" more often than ought to happen.

Most of the Asian and local people I work with don't believe I was born and raised in Africa.

Cast iron would float on Abbott, being less dense as it is.
Diane Abbott is actually white but she is so dense that not even light can escape her.

Let us look at what happened in her own words.

So three occurance within the same location and day, all then being atrributed to deliberate and targeted malice against herself.

So security person, who if we can allow the assumtion had never seen her before, on being told her name, then went through the lists.

So firstly I wish to know, how many lists were there, what particular order were they in. I would like to have asked her if it had occur to her while giving her name also too mention she was a barrister, or did she expect the security person, to be a fcuking mind-reader.

So is the 'barrister or solicitor' who was female, and told her to go wait outside and sign in, a racist bigot or a person, in being disturbed by someone unknown to them and likely unexpected to be entering the court room at that time, either being 'rude' or even perhaps offering some advice ' direction.

We dont know, and without context and statements from that person we will never know. What we do know is that when this occurred, a clerk of the court another female, stated to be working on a computer thus unlikely to be directly observing, turned around to her and "loudly to get out of the court room".

Now clerks of the court, are not renown for being overly caring or polite. Any of us who have had dealing with such people in such roles will not be surprised to find that a simple truth, and act accordingly by not being that bothered.

Thus i doubt many would be terribly surprised to find that telling them 'I am a defence barrister' is likely more to elicit a nonplus 'nod of the head and back to working on the computer' rather than a fulsome apology, I suspect most of us would likely think that we are more likely to die a long slow death before they bother not to be offhand and rude as a matter of course.

Fcuk me a random member of the public... I should care.

Criminal and family lawyer Alexandra Wilson, 25

Barrister at 25, I think not

No it won't end, its purpose is to push out white people from their own countries by any means. Bully them into silence in the media through threats of racism, force the police to treat them with kid gloves for rear of riots, preferential treatment in employment, demand white history is erased, change the demographics by any means including illegal immigration in order to make Britain less white. Demand diversity for the UK but not for any non white country.
If by some unfathomable means the whole demographic of this country was changed and there existed only black people, if migration was to cease so that no one entered or left the country, as time went by people's skin colour would eventually become lighter. It would, of course, take tens of thousands of years but there is a reason that northern Europeans are white and skin tone gets darker as populations get closer to the equator. Dark pigment has evolved to protect the skin from the harmful UV radiation which is stronger closer to the equator than that found in more northern latitudes. Then there's the vitamin D aspect to consider.

endure

GCM
Criminal and family lawyer Alexandra Wilson, 25

Barrister at 25, I think not

" Alexandra Wilson is a junior barrister. She grew up in Essex and is the eldest of four children. Her mother is White British, her father is Black British and her paternal grandparents were born in Jamaica and came to England as part of the Windrush generation. Alexandra studied at the University of Oxford and was awarded two prestigious scholarships, enabling her to research the impact of police shootings in the US on young people's attitudes to the police. She went on to study for a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and her Master of Laws at BPP University in London. Alexandra was awarded the first Queen's scholarship by the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple, a scholarship awarded to students showing exceptional promise in a career at the Bar.Alongside her paid family and criminal law work, Alexandra helps to facilitate access to justice by providing legal representation for disenfranchised minorities and others on a pro-bono basis. Twitter: @EssexBarrister. "

" Alexandra Wilson is a junior barrister. She grew up in Essex and is the eldest of four children. Her mother is White British, her father is Black British and her paternal grandparents were born in Jamaica and came to England as part of the Windrush generation. Alexandra studied at the University of Oxford and was awarded two prestigious scholarships, enabling her to research the impact of police shootings in the US on young people's attitudes to the police. She went on to study for a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and her Master of Laws at BPP University in London. Alexandra was awarded the first Queen's scholarship by the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple, a scholarship awarded to students showing exceptional promise in a career at the Bar.Alongside her paid family and criminal law work, Alexandra helps to facilitate access to justice by providing legal representation for disenfranchised minorities and others on a pro-bono basis. Twitter: @EssexBarrister. "

So a Lance Jack?

If by some unfathomable means the whole demographic of this country was changed and there existed only black people, if migration was to cease so that no one entered or left the country, as time went by people's skin colour would eventually become lighter. It would, of course, take tens of thousands of years but there is a reason that northern Europeans are white and skin tone gets darker as populations get closer to the equator. Dark pigment has evolved to protect the skin from the harmful UV radiation which is stronger closer to the equator than that found in more northern latitudes. Then there's the vitamin D aspect to consider.
And the lips/ hair thiang.

Merriam Webster: Definition of Blackwash = lotion of calomel and lime water used on syphilitic sores Think I'd rather be a racist.

Facts are racist, only black lives matter

endure

GCM
So a Lance Jack?

No she's a barrister who is not yet a Queen's Counsel in the same way as a junior doctor is a doctor who is not yet a consultant.

Latest Threads