Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

I see the git that keeps on giving, Lenny Henry has been front page of The Guardian complaining about the white saviour complex of Comic Relief.

It will be interesting to see how much they make this year.
If it drops significantly then it will be used by the black supremacist movement as further evidence of the UKs racism.

Good plan that, scold your prospective donators and then act up when the donations dry up.

I see the git that keeps on giving, Lenny Henry has been front page of The Guardian complaining about the white saviour complex of Comic Relief.

If it drops significantly then it will be used by the black supremacist movement as further evidence of the UKs racism.

Good plan that, scold your prospective donators and then act up when the donations dry up.
Can we donate him?

Much as I think Henry is a bit of a tit, I havent read anywhere that he used the words white saviour.

Much as I think Henry is a bit of a tit, I havent read anywhere that he used the words white saviour.
You may be right, I saw this today but didn't pick the rag up.

Attachments

• Elaai5XXYAApYis.jpeg.jpg
    Elaai5XXYAApYis.jpeg.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 66
You may be right, I saw this today but didn't pick the rag up.
It appears he didn't say those words. In the interview he says something along the lines of the Africans dont need us going over there by "us" i assume he was talking about celebrities including himself. The white saviour bit appears to be from Lammy a while ago.

I no longer give to businesses that masquerade as charities.
These people earn more than the CEO of Vodafone. The ones who come knocking your door are all on comission, and the majority of collected revenue does not go to the needy.
Charities, in my opinion, are all corrupt.

SWMBO used to work for PDSA, the salary and perks some of the senior bods were on was absolutely eye watering. Continuously cutting back on the actual charity work while expanding the corporate side, flashy new uniforms etc. It was very much run like a business. I wouldn't give them a single penny.

What an odious unfunny p***k, I suspect donations will be a bit less going forward. If us chucking literally billions of pounds at Africa to help them is racist then give the money back and we'll spend it on our own. Honestly, it's way past time we give the finger to this lot and tell them to go f**k themselves.

I no longer give to businesses that masquerade as charities.
These people earn more than the CEO of Vodafone. The ones who come knocking your door are all on comission, and the majority of collected revenue does not go to the needy.
Charities, in my opinion, are all corrupt.

After seeing the numbers for Wateraid, I have decided when I become dictator of the UK, all charities will be required, by law, to open and close any advertising with an entry stating how much the CEO's get in salary and benefits.

After seeing the numbers for Wateraid, I have decided when I become dictator of the UK, all charities will be required, by law, to open and close any advertising with an entry stating how much the CEO's get in salary and benefits.
Further to my previous, director of PDSA, £154,000. They reported a net "profit" three years on the trot, but my Mrs told me that they were constantly cutting back on the service they provided.

Glad to see that BLM in the USA are overthrowing the white supremacy and claiming back what's rightfully theirs because it was built on the sweat of their ancestors slavery:

That’s a bit harsh... I’d wish they would provide my street with water for £6 a month.

Its taken from the Flanders & Swan ditty entitled "The English are best";)

The song has the refrain, "The English, the English, the English are best, and I wouldn't give tuppence for all of the rest," but it is called "A Song of Patriotic Prejudice".

There is a lot wrong on that continent, all of it driven by colonialism, and it's been proven that charity isn't really working.

Just a small edit to reflect current thinking...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Glad to see that BLM in the USA are overthrowing the white supremacy and claiming back what's rightfully theirs because it was built on the sweat of their ancestors slavery:
Will they go back tomorrow and ask for the warranty?

Latest Threads