Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

I saw that a while ago. The irony is that the character with the closest personal history (in the Marvel movies at any rate) to the Amazons is Yondu, who was a "Battle Slave". Played by Michael Rooker.
It's amazing what you can buy from Amazon. At £215.00 (+£5.00 P & P) this is a bit expensive but provides an informative and entertaining way of passing a couple of hours.

1603803023028.png

1603803051878.png

There's even a thirteen minute Youtube video devoted to the game...

Londo

LE
I did a quick search and I don't think this has appeared on arrse yet.

My only thoughts were 'give me effing strength'.....

ETA - Although our flagship Beeb show this story as 5 hours old I don't know if it is a re-hash of previous b****cks (in my opinion) she has sprouted.
I once had some sympathies for this woman for her loss . But once she spouted her drivel about the firefighters at the Grenfell fire sitting on the grass eating breakfast instead of rescuing black people she lost all credibility with me .
In fact she now grips my sh*t like few others do .

Last edited:

Silksheen

Swinger
Its your own fault for watching Channel 4. I have no sympathy.

Yup, fair one. I brought it on myself. The Spitfire factory series is pretty good though.

Channel 4 must be slipping. A whole series with just white men in it.

It's cute that you think it might happen.

Could, as in should. But, we both know it never will.............and that is where the problems started.

A rather blinkered view from the New Yorker. It does make me wonder what's going to happen to the universities, especially the humanities departments. Are people still going to bother getting a degree when all they learn about is dull, identity politics crap?

The New Yorker speaks silent volumes when it mentions the destruction of documents and the abolition of the slave trade, yet the slave trade was still abolished and it was done so under the British empire. No other force in the history of the world has done that on a global scale.

The article also conveniently overlooks the shyt state most countries were in before the British arrived and the advanced state they were in when the British left.

Then again, I guess it wouldn't fit in with the BLM agenda to point out that in many parts of Africa and the Pacific black people were still eating each other.

"Hair discrimination" .. FFS.
But we whiteys seem to like it. One of the microagressions constantly whinged about is that white people touch black people's hair...

A rather blinkered view from the New Yorker. It does make me wonder what's going to happen to the universities, especially the humanities departments. Are people still going to bother getting a degree when all they learn about is dull, identity politics crap?

The New Yorker speaks silent volumes when it mentions the destruction of documents and the abolition of the slave trade, yet the slave trade was still abolished and it was done so under the British empire. No other force in the history of the world has done that on a global scale.

The article also conveniently overlooks the shyt state most countries were in before the British arrived and the advanced state they were in when the British left.

Then again, I guess it wouldn't fit in with the BLM agenda to point out that in many parts of Africa and the Pacific black people were still eating each other.
We should suggest that in the pursuit of fairness, everyone goes back to where they 'identify' at around the mid 16th Century, and then start again.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 515542
Leaked Zoom conference is interesting. Also this: "The human resources team privately described the readerships and audiences of The Sun, The Times, The Sunday Times, Talk Radio and Times Radio as a “predominantly anti-diversity and inclusion” audience, with “newsrooms… more white and they tend to be more male.” "

https://order-order.com/2020/10/27/exclusive-news-uk-hacks-to-be-forced-onto-diversity-inclusion-training
I can't help thinking that this is being done with a cynical eye on maintaining of increasing profits, rather than anything else.

I volunteer in a Charity Shop at the moment. The manager likes to have one of the commercial radio stations on, and therefore there are a lot of ads some of them information from The Mayor of London. One about the new emissions charging zone speaks of travelling North, South, East and West giving an example of an area at eacxh point of the compass.

Only thing is all the voices including the one leading the thing bar one sound BAME. I know London is ahem diverse, but this suggests 80% BAME...

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I volunteer in a Charity Shop at the moment. The manager likes to have one of the commercial radio stations on, and therefore there are a lot of ads some of them information from The Mayor of London. One about the new emissions charging zone speaks of travelling North, South, East and West giving an example of an area at eacxh point of the compass.

Only thing is all the voices including the one leading the thing bar one sound BAME. I know London is ahem diverse, but this suggests 80% BAME...
It's the same with the Covid ads.

But we whiteys seem to like it. One of the microagressions constantly whinged about is that white people touch black people's hair...

And some white people wear wigs, which is cultural appropriation

London has a lot of BAME people surely, maybe not 80% but thousands of'em

Even Giggs is jumping on the band wagon

I didn't even know he was mixed raced until that article. I was prejudiced against him just because he was a Welsh twat.

Slime

LE
I’ve just been watching a news segment on forces tv.
The segment related to the National army museum, and the fact the British army bought black africans to serve in the British army.

As a cynic, I couldn’t help noticing the featured commentator avoided mentioning the fact the blacks were bought from other Africans.

When talking about the purchases he said:
“Here are some funds, go and purchase new Africans, so purchase Africans from.....................You know..............From Africa, as slaves, and then recruit them into the West India regiments”.

Top tip for the curators in the National army museum.
The black African slaves were bought from other black Africans, not from Africa.

As we say here in Cornwall, Right On.

Not to be confused with Right On if you know the difference.

Just love the confused and perplexed look on the 4 kids used in the article.

Shirley Cornwall knows a lot about black history and the slave trade already, having had many citizens snatched by Barbary pirates?

Even Giggs is jumping on the band wagon

I didn't even know he was mixed raced until that article. I was prejudiced against him just because he was a Welsh twat.

Well as A Song of Patriotic Predjudice reminds us of the Welsh, "he's small and he's dark, more like monkey than man" ;)

Latest Threads