Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

I did a quick search and I don't think this has appeared on arrse yet.

My only thoughts were 'give me effing strength'.....

ETA - Although our flagship Beeb show this story as 5 hours old I don't know if it is a re-hash of previous b****cks (in my opinion) she has sprouted.
I wonder how many fines were handed out...

I turned on the TV earlier, and to my great (non) surprise the programme was talking about racism.

A black woman was saying how she took her baby to A and E because it had a ‘sniffle’ and the receptionist asked her who her social worker was. She said that was racist and she was only asked as she was black.

I’m wondering if it was because she had appeared a bit retarded for taking a baby to an ACCIDENT and EMERGENCY centre because it had a ‘sniffle’.

Another point in the segment said that it’s nit good enough to be non racist, but that we need to be anti racist.

Im gearing up to tackle: the Africans who hate West Indians, West Indians who hate Africans, Pakistanis who hate indians, Indians who hate Pakistanis, Pakistanis who hate white people, Polish who hate Russians, Gypsies who hate house dwellers etc etc. ;)

No, no, no, no, no. You've not been paying attention in your unconscious bias training. White people are always in a position of power so only white people are capable of racism. The "hate" you've listed is because the white man made them like that with their nasty colonialism. Before the white man came along the rest of the world was living in a lovely multicultural utopia devoid of violence.

The report said BAME workers were more likely than white people to work in "frontline" jobs and come into contact with coronavirus.

When accessing healthcare, there was a "lack of cultural and language-appropriate communication", with patients "not being taken seriously when presenting with symptoms", it added.

Conjecture and not quantifiable

Shit! I think i just agreed with something you said!.............Nurse! Nurse! my meds!

I can feel the general mood is that everyone has already gotten bored of this BLM crap anyway... Covid19 has taken the limelight away as well as brexit... as well as getting bored of it...

But not the BBC.

Front page shows a a nice racial story

1603792090740.png

A report authoured by a black woman whose some was killed in a racist attack, with only a Secondary School education, and said things like Grenfell "Had that been a block full of white people in there, they would have done everything to get them out as fast as possible and make sure that they do what they needed to do" finds out that there's a racist angle to Covid?

Well blow me down

I'm going to commission a report on the shocking aggressiveness and intrusion of modern journalism and get Kate & Gerry McCann to write it

But not the BBC.

Front page shows a a nice racial story

View attachment 515498

A report authoured by a black woman whose some was killed in a racist attack, with only a Secondary School education, and said things like Grenfell "Had that been a block full of white people in there, they would have done everything to get them out as fast as possible and make sure that they do what they needed to do" finds out that there's a racist angle to Covid?

Well blow me down

I'm going to commission a report on the shocking aggressiveness and intrusion of modern journalism and get Kate & Gerry McCann to write it
This is exactly the kind of article is why people are sick to the back teeth with the BBC, that's not news, it's the opinion of an idiot!

This is exactly the kind of article is why people are sick to the back teeth with the BBC, that's not news, it's the opinion of an idiot!

But it's correct group think, so it's an opinion that matters comrade

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
I wonder how many fines were handed out...

Makes a change from the usual reason for that congregation to riot: arguing over which sects imam leads the big prayer bash at the end of Ramadan.

Coming from the "hideously white" south-west it was a bit of an eye-opener for me when, a month after settling into Halls - which were just around the corner from that mosque as the crow flies, all hell broke loose with sirens and all sorts in the middle of the night. Par for the course, apparently - was an annual event. Back then the old bill were happy to wade into the place with their boots on and dogs, which would invariably sniff out a nice haul of hidden weapons. I bet the PCs are more PC these days, lest they get shat on my senior management and hung out to try in the face of the inevitable "it's because your a racist and insensitive to my culture" accusations.

Norwegians With Akevitt?

NWA

You might have heard of their second album "Niggaz4Life" it reached number one on the US billboard charts

Latest Threads