Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Last night something caught my eye on TV and I saw the end of it.

It would seem that the programme had been initiated following the Avenger's film Black Panther. A black tribe did have a regiment of black woman warriors who fight very hard and aggressively against other tribes. The actress who played one of the warrior characters (I assume as I didn't see the start) wanted to find out the truth about these ladies and revel in their history. Unfortunately for her reality hit her like a 2 ton wrecking ball. they were responsible for enslaving women into the regiment, attacking other tribes to take slaves and killing those who they did not like out of hand.

At the end she has a talk with one of the women taken by them and enslaved which she found very difficult.

I saw that a while ago. The irony is that the character with the closest personal history (in the Marvel movies at any rate) to the Amazons is Yondu, who was a "Battle Slave". Played by Michael Rooker.

Remember the Cheshire man rejected for the police because he was a white, heterosexual male

Thankfully he won an employment tribunal case, which found Cheshire Police had discriminated against the applicant on the grounds of sexual orientation, race and sex

The police have a funny way of showing a pro white bias obviously
In that case, after he won the tribunal,
Cheshire Constabulary Deputy Chief Constable Julie Cooke said: "We accept the findings of the tribunal and have looked very carefully at our entire recruitment practice.

"Action has been taken to change some of our processes and take account of the hearing's result.

"It is important for us, and for candidates, that the recruitment process is fair and transparent and that all candidates are treated in a fair and consistent manner.

"However, I would like to stress that these processes were put in place with the best of intentions to attract candidates from diverse communities, and at no time were the standards of our recruits reduced."

I can't but suspect that the DCC is lying in her teeth, blatantly, without conscience, and blackly. Her statement does not engage with the facts.

...I guess the woke Royal Society can lead by example and have its members hand over their titles, qualifications, jobs, sinecures, patents, publishing rights, et al to the oppressed black community.

Of course. Doing the hard yards and getting your nose in the books to study and work for it is not the Afro centric way. You only have to see the riots at unis in SA, and lecturers' vehicles being torched and their offices invaded and vandalised when the students disagree with their exam results to know that.

From the line and manner of her language she could happily have been tugged in and minimally been given an interview with a caution. IMHO she was trying to provoke using both racially abusive and threatening language.

From: ===> Threatening behaviour – fear or provocation of violence/ Racially or religiously aggravated threatening behaviour – fear or provocation of violence

Threatening behaviour – fear or provocation of violence/ Racially or religiously aggravated threatening behaviour – fear or provocation of violence​

Crime and Disorder Act 1998, s.31(1)(a), Public Order Act 1986, s.4

Effective from: 01 January 2020

Threatening behaviour – fear or provocation of violence, Public Order Act 1986, s.4

Triable only summarily
Maximum: 6 months’ custody
Offence range: Discharge – 26 weeks’ custody

Racially or religiously aggravated threatening behaviour – fear or provocation of violence, Crime and Disorder Act 1998 s.31(1)(a))

Triable either way
Maximum: 2 years’ custody

The racially or religiously aggravated offence is a specified offence for the purposes of section 226A (extended sentence for certain violent, sexual or terrorism offences) of the Criminal Justice Act 2003

It's cute that you think it might happen.

From the context I think she means it in the same sense as "Uncle Tom" and "Coconut"

Very strange. Constant bleating about racial harmony but when someone just gets on with things and happens to associate with someone they don't favour, the name calling starts. It appears it's only OK if it's other groups cowering before them.

That, right there, is the agenda. I'm sure many are taking note.

Of course. Doing the hard yards and getting your nose in the books to study and work for it is not the Afro centric way. You only have to see the riots at unis in SA, and lecturers' vehicles being torched and their offices invaded and vandalised when the students disagree with their exam results to know that.
Where are Konstable Els and the officers of Piemburg police department when you need them!

Been replaced by this...

Embarrassingly, the SA taxpayer is coughing up for private security firms to protect police stations. You can't make up shit like this.

Silksheen

Swinger
Heading in to the office today for my "training" in Unconscious Bias. Thought I would get up early and watch the latest episode of "Spitfire Factory" on Channel 4 catch up before heading in.

Each break consisted of adverts for "Black and Proud" season celebrating "black lives and black culture". One shows black people dancing around with a black guy appearing to proclaim that being back "is all about being fearless" .. Cue more black people dancing around and snappy sayings that "black is beautiful". That's it apparently. Its all about being "fearless".

I decided to see what Channel 4 were offering in celebration of "black culture" and here is the latest offering we can all tune in to tonight .. "Hair Power, Me and my Afro" .. this classic celebration of black peoples hair can be seen tonight on Channel 4 @10.15pm. From the description of this soon to be classic .. "Real beauty doesn’t discriminate. We want a world where inclusive beauty is the only beauty we see, on our screens and in magazines – and where it is celebrated at school, at work and all areas of life. But we aren’t there yet. For many Black women, men and children, hair discrimination is a daily reality – and this needs to change"

I know I cant wait to raise the matter of the outrageous discrimination that black people's hair has to suffer through at today's waste of time. I shall be pointing out back haired white people attending today as the cultural appropriating racists they clearly are.

"Hair discrimination" .. FFS.

Heading in to the office today for my "training" in Unconscious Bias. Thought I would get up early and watch the latest episode of "Spitfire Factory" on Channel 4 catch up before heading in.

Each break consisted of adverts for "Black and Proud" season celebrating "black lives and black culture". One shows black people dancing around with a black guy appearing to proclaim that being back "is all about being fearless" .. Cue more black people dancing around and snappy sayings that "black is beautiful". That's it apparently. Its all about being "fearless".

I decided to see what Channel 4 were offering in celebration of "black culture" and here is the latest offering we can all tune in to tonight .. "Hair Power, Me and my Afro" .. this classic celebration of black peoples hair can be seen tonight on Channel 4 @10.15pm. From the description of this soon to be classic .. "Real beauty doesn’t discriminate. We want a world where inclusive beauty is the only beauty we see, on our screens and in magazines – and where it is celebrated at school, at work and all areas of life. But we aren’t there yet. For many Black women, men and children, hair discrimination is a daily reality – and this needs to change"

I know I cant wait to raise the matter of the outrageous discrimination that black people's hair has to suffer through at today's waste of time. I shall be pointing out back haired white people attending today as the cultural appropriating racists they clearly are.

Its your own fault for watching Channel 4. I have no sympathy.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I did a quick search and I don't think this has appeared on arrse yet.

My only thoughts were 'give me effing strength'.....

ETA - Although our flagship Beeb show this story as 5 hours old I don't know if it is a re-hash of previous b****cks (in my opinion) she has sprouted.

ETA - Although our flagship Beeb show this story as 5 hours old I don't know if it is a re-hash of previous b****cks (in my opinion) she has sprouted.
The report said BAME workers were more likely than white people to work in "frontline" jobs and come into contact with coronavirus.

When accessing healthcare, there was a "lack of cultural and language-appropriate communication", with patients "not being taken seriously when presenting with symptoms", it added.

Conjecture and not quantifiable

"Covid-19 has "thrived" among black, Asian and ethnic minority (BAME) communities because of structural race discrimination..."

I think there may be other reasons as well...

1603783952311.png

1603784356346.png

Last edited:
The report said BAME workers were more likely than white people to work in "frontline" jobs and come into contact with coronavirus.

When accessing healthcare, there was a "lack of cultural and language-appropriate communication", with patients "not being taken seriously when presenting with symptoms", it added.

Conjecture and not quantifiable

Ms Lawrence mentions Disgraceful racism

Is that like stating the fire brigade (she considered to be predominantly white) would have worked far harder and saved more lives if the folks in Grenfel tower had been white.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
As we say here in Cornwall, Right On.

Not to be confused with Right On if you know the difference.

Just love the confused and perplexed look on the 4 kids used in the article.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

And tomorrow it is about black music Sing it Loud and Proud.

Therefore it is obviously a case of Hair today, Song tomorrow ;)

OK, I'm going! Frank, Get the door!

Ms Lawrence mentions Disgraceful racism

Is that like stating the fire brigade (she considered to be predominantly white) would have worked far harder and saved more lives if the folks in Grenfel tower had been white.

Will this BLM crap never end?... well thanks to Derek Chauvin no, it won’t. This is just the start.
George Floyd will probably become some type of Martin Luther King figure, to admire. A man who died for others.
Meanwhile the Police across will the world will become more hated as the snowflake generation grow up to see the Police/ authorities as the enemy.

I can't but suspect that the DCC is lying in her teeth, blatantly, without conscience, and blackly. Her statement does not engage with the facts.
What ever she says he will be on the blacklist which in this case ironically will negatively affect his probably short career.

Lessons will be learnt etc

Slime

LE
I turned on the TV earlier, and to my great (non) surprise the programme was talking about racism.

A black woman was saying how she took her baby to A and E because it had a ‘sniffle’ and the receptionist asked her who her social worker was. She said that was racist and she was only asked as she was black.

I’m wondering if it was because she had appeared a bit retarded for taking a baby to an ACCIDENT and EMERGENCY centre because it had a ‘sniffle’.

Another point in the segment said that it’s nit good enough to be non racist, but that we need to be anti racist.

Im gearing up to tackle: the Africans who hate West Indians, West Indians who hate Africans, Pakistanis who hate indians, Indians who hate Pakistanis, Pakistanis who hate white people, Polish who hate Russians, Gypsies who hate house dwellers etc etc. ;)

Latest Threads